Aaron Kendrick De Niro is a well-known American celebrity child. Aaron Kendrick De Niro is the son of Robert De Niro, an American actor, producer, and director.
Facts of Aaron Kendrick De Niro
|Full Name:||Aaron Kendrick De Niro|
|Net Worth:||5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Sibling:||Five (twin Julian Henry; three half-siblings: Raphael, Elliot, Helen; one step-sibling: Drena)|
How old is Aaron Kendrick De Niro?
Aaron Kendrick De Niro was born on October 20, 1995, and he is now 27 years old. He was born in the United States and is a Libra.
Aaron’s parents are( father Robert De Niro) and (his mother Toukie Smith). Similarly, Aaron has a twin brother named Julian. They were conceived through in vitro fertilization and delivered by a surrogate mother.
Aaron also has a half-brother named Raphael and a step-sister named Drena from his father’s first marriage. Aaron has two half-siblings, Elliot and Helen Grace, from Robert’s second marriage.
Is Aaron Kendrick De Niro single?
There is no verified information about Aaron Kendrick De Niro’s relationship status or love affairs. In terms of his parents’ relationship, despite their eight-year relationship, Robert and Toukie never married.
Following Robert’s divorce from his first wife, Diahnne Abbott, the couple began dating.
The divorce between Robert and Diahnne occurred in 1988. Despite their separation, Aaron’s parents co-parented him and his twin until they reached the age of majority. Aaron and Julian are now fully-fledged adults.
In terms of his father’s other relationships, in 1976, Robert married actress Diahnne. Raphael is the name of their son.
Aaron’s father also adopted Diahnne’s daughter from a previous marriage, Drena. Robert has four grandchildren from Raphael and Drena.
In 1997, Aaron’s father married actress Grace Hightower. Aaron has half-siblings Elliot and Helen from his father’s second marriage.
However, Robert and Grace divorced in 1999. However, the court did not end their divorce proceedings.
After that, Aaron’s father and Grace renewed their vows in 2004. Following this, the couple welcomed daughter Helen Grace De Niro via surrogacy in December 2011.
How tall is Aaron Kendrick De Niro?
Aaron Kendrick De Niro is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 77 kilograms. Aaron has a chest-waist-hip measurement of 42-35-37 inches.
He also has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Aaron De Niro does not appear to be active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube.
Career line of Aaron Kendrick De Niro
- There is no information available about Aaron Kendrick De Niro’s professional life. Aaron is well-known as the celebrity child of Robert Anthony De Niro and Doris A. Smith (aka Toukie Smith). Aaron’s father is a well-known American actor, producer, and director.
- Aaron’s mother is also a well-known American actress and model.
- Furthermore, Aaron’s mother – Toukie Smith – is best known for her role as Eva Rawley on the NBC sitcom 227, which aired from 1989 to 1990.
- Toukie is also well-known as the sister of fashion designer Willi Smith. In addition, Aaron’s mother began her modeling career in 1972. Initially, she worked for Chanel, Versace, Geoffrey Beene, Issey Miyake, Norma Kamali, Thierry Mugler, and Patrick Kelly, among others. Toukie has also modeled for her brother Willi Smith’s brand WilliWear Ltd.
- Aaron’s mother also had a successful printing career. It includes a photo campaign for Yves St. Laurent as well as appearances in magazines such as Vogue, ELLE, Ebony, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, and Seventeen. In 1978, Aaron’s mother was named Bloomingdale’s Model of the Year.
- She was also the second African–American model to have a mannequin created in her likeness.
- Toukie’s other acting credits include Talkin’ Dirty After Dark, Joe’s Apartment, and The Preacher’s Wife, in addition to 227. Aaron’s mother also ran Toukie’s, a restaurant in New York City’s West Village neighborhood.
- Similarly, Aaron’s father is an Academy Award-winning actor. Robert De Niro is best known for his roles in Bang the Drum Slowly in 1973, Taxi Driver in 1976, Cape Fear in 1991, Silver Linings Playbook in 2012, and many others. Robert portrayed a baseball player in Bang the Drum Slowly.
- Robert is a legendary actor who has received numerous honors. Among them are two Academy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, and the Cecil B.
- DeMille Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award. Aaron’s father also received a Kennedy Center Honor in 2009 and a Presidential Medal of Freedom from U.S. President Barack Obama in 2016.
- Similarly, Aaron’s father is well-known for his collaborations with director Martin Scorsese. Mean Streets marked his first collaboration with Martin.
- In this project, Robert portrayed the small-time criminal “Johnny Boy.” Similarly, Aaron’s father made his first major film appearance in Greetings in 1968.