Facts of Adam Saleh
|Full Name:||Adam Saleh|
|Birthplace:||Brooklyn, New York|
|Net Worth:||$3.5 million|
Adam Saleh is a Yemeni-American YouTuber and singer. Adam Saleh has two YouTube channels with over 2.5 million and 4.8 million subscribers, respectively. His work as a singer includes the debut song “Tears” and the album “Chapter II,” among others.
How old is Adam Saleh?
Adam Saleh was born on June 4, 1993, and will turn 27 in 2020. He was born in Brooklyn, New York. His full name is Adam Mohsin Yehya Saleh, and he is of Yemeni descent. In Arabic, his name is written as. When it comes to his family, Adam is one of six children born in the United States to Yemeni parents. His younger brother’s name is Yousif, and he has appeared on Adam’s Vine channel. He also has four nephews, Hamzah, Jamal, Yousif, and Mohsin, and three nieces, Haila, Reema, and Deena.
In terms of his educational background, Adam attended Manhattan Center For Science and Mathematics High School for his first three years. During his fourth year, however, he transferred to Al-Madinah School. It was because he had been expelled for attempting to hack into his dean’s computer. Adam did it in response to his dean’s racism toward his mother.
Adam later moved to Melbourne, Australia, where he attended Roxburgh College. However, he returned to AL-Madinah because, in his own words, “Australia just wasn’t doing it for my family anymore.”
His uncle died in a car accident just a few days before his cousin’s wedding. Adam describes his uncle as a very happy person who was a very important member of his family. When he died, his family was devastated. His uncle’s death had left an emotional scar, and he has stated in the past that it is one of the reasons he does not have a driver’s license.
How much is Adam Saleh’s net Worth?
For business inquiries, we can also reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moving on, Adam Saleh has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million, which he earned primarily through his two YouTube channels.
How tall is Adam Saleh?
Adam Saleh is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 65kg. Other body measurement details, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are unknown. Similarly, Adam has black hair and eyes.
Career line of Adam Saleh
- Adam Saleh is a well-known social media user. He is primarily a YouTube content creator, and he has been described as a prankster both by himself and by numerous other sources. He started with almost nothing and no help.
- As a result, in 2012, he began making videos from his bedroom. His video content included skits, comedy shorts, and social experiments. Five years later, these had grown to a global following with viewers from all over the world.
- Adam has 4.82 million YouTube subscribers and 1.5 million+ Instagram followers. He also completed a sold-out UK tour. It was part of his world tour, which took him to seven major cities. Adam has also had a number of successful record singles, including Tears.
- It was the most downloaded single at the time of its release.
- He has also used his YouTube success to support a variety of charitable causes. Adam has also raised thousands of dollars for charity all over the world, from the United States to the United Kingdom to Uganda and Pakistan. As a result, Adam has raised awareness and funds for those in need.
- Adam’s main career goal was to become a lawyer. He was also a 13-0 amateur boxer. However, his fighting license was revoked as a result of a Worldstar street fight video that went viral Adam later gained national attention for his dancing antics after appearing on Ellen’s show.
- He had a final test on the day he appeared on Ellen’s show. But he chose to appear on the show. This event, according to Adam, was a watershed moment in his career as a full-time YouTuber. Similarly, Adam was featured in the documentary Free Trip to Egypt in 2019.
- He is also the founder of Winfinity Ent.
- Adam launched his first YouTube channel on January 1, 2012. This channel is now known as “Adam Saleh,” and it has 261,337,324 views and 2.52 million subscribers. However, it was previously known as “TrueStoryASA,” and he created it with his high school friends Abdullah Ghuman and Sheikh Akbar. Similarly, Adam refers to his fans and followers as the ADOOMYGANG.
- Adam Saleh also worked on another channel called 3MH with Sheikh Akbar, Karim Metwaly, and Slim Albaher. However, TrueStoryASA and 3MH split up in May 2015, and Adam Saleh took over both the main and vlog channels. He then renamed them “Adam Saleh” and “Adam Saleh Vlogs.”
- There was a lot of debate about why the groups split up. According to rumors, it was between Adam and Sheikh, and many fans blame his manager for the breakup. Adam has created a number of videos as a solo YouTuber since the breakup. Adam also appeared in American Sharia.
- It’s a buddy cop comedy-drama action film set in the United States.
- On 3 May 2015, Adam released the single Diamond Girl as part of TrueStoryASA, which featured Sheikh Akbar and Mumzy Stranger.
- Then, on August 16, the same year, Adam released his debut solo single Tears featuring Zack Knight as a tribute to Adam’s cousin and her father, who was his dear uncle.
- Adam Saleh released his debut album, Chapter II, in September 2017. Many artists collaborated on this album, including Waynak (with Faydee), Tsunami, All About Love, The Motto (with Kennyon Brown), All You Can Handle (with Demarco), and others. On February 18, 2018, Adam accepted the challenge to be KSI’s next boxing opponent.
- Several of his staged videos have landed the popular YouTube prankster in hot water. One of them is the Racial Profiling Experiment video, which was uploaded in October 2014. In this video, Adam and Sheikh Akbar argue in front of a police officer dressed in western attire.
- However, the cop ignored them, and shortly after, Adam and Sheikh fought again while dressed in traditional attire. This time, the cop stops them and treats them rudely.
- This particular video has received over 200,000 views on YouTube, and it has also been picked up by various media outlets. The video elicited a strong reaction from the public, which was directed at the police officer. Later, the YouTuber clarified that it was staged to recreate previous events.
- He went on to say that he did it to show others how these things can happen to people on the street only if they are dressed in a “different” way.
- The New York chapter of the Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) demanded an apology from Adam and his friend. They also tweeted out this video as an example of Muslim discrimination, along with the following:
- “Muslims are already under scrutiny, and doing so for the sake of cheap publicity is completely unacceptable. There should be no attempt to justify it; they should simply apologize and ask for forgiveness for their irresponsible actions.”
- Adam claimed in another YouTube video that he flew from Melbourne to Sydney inside a suitcase in the baggage hold on a Tigerair flight .
- Security footage from Melbourne Airport, on the other hand, proved otherwise! They produced a video of him boarding the plane with the airline, and they also stated that a bag of his weight would not be loaded on the plane without further investigation. And the passenger in the plane’s cargo hold will not emerge sweating.
- Similarly, in a video posted in December 2016, Adam claimed that Delta Air Lines kicked him off a flight at Heathrow Airport for speaking Arabic. Other passengers, however, complained that he was disturbing them. According to Delta’s statement, Adam was yelling and provoking others. Adam’s assertion sparked a debate about the “Right to Fly.”
- Then, in 2018, Adam, along with many other YouTubers, were involved in a BBC Trending investigation. It was to promote the website “EduBirdie.” This website allows users to buy essays, thereby encouraging cheating.