Facts of Adut Akech:
|Full Name:||Adut Akech|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
Adut Akech is a South Sudanese-Australian model. Adut Akech rose to prominence after appearing as one of fifteen women in the September 2019 issue of British Vogue.
Who is Adut Akech Mother?
Adut Akech was born on December 25, 1999, in South Sudan. She is currently 20 years old and of South Sudanese-Australian nationality. She had spent her childhood playing with her seven siblings. She grew up in Kakuma, Kenya.
Similarly, at the age of seven, she and her mother fled Kenya for Adelaide, Australia as South Sudanese refugees. She is even known as Mary” because Australian teachers in Adelaide were unable to pronounce her name. She is also currently living with another South Sudanese family from her tribe.
What is Adut Akech Net Worth?
She has a lot of money as a model, which she could use to meet her needs. She currently has a net worth of about $2 million. Furthermore, no information about her salary or earnings is available.
Is Adut Akech Dating?
Adut Akech has never married or had children. She is currently single. She is simply focusing on her career and devoting more time to herself. However, in one of her recent Instagram posts, she posed with a man and referred to him as a best friend.
In terms of her previous relationship, she hasn’t dated anyone. She rarely speaks about her personal life in the media or in public, and she has not made any public statements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it under wraps.
How Tall is Adut Akech?
Adut Akech is 5 feet 10 inches tall. Similarly, she has lovely black hair and black-eyed eyes.
Career Line of Adut Akech
- Concerning Adut Akech’s career, she was scouted several times by local modeling agencies when she was only 13 or 14 years old. She began her modeling career at the age of 16 at Chadwick Models in Sydney, Australia.
- She had made her runway debut in a local fashion show before going on to model for Melbourne Fashion Week.
- Similarly, she kept in touch with Saint Laurent’s casting team for Paris Fashion Week. In 2016, she was a global exclusive for Anthony Vaccarello’s debut Saint Laurent show.
- Since then, she has become an inspiration to renowned designers such as Valentino’s Pierpaolo Piccioli, who drew her to the 2018 Met Gala, and Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld, who has tapped her to open and close multiple shows for the brand.
- Adut Akech had even made her major Fashion Week debut at the Saint Laurence S/S 17 show and signed with Elite Model Management.
- Similarly, she has appeared in campaigns for Lanvin, Loewe, Miu Miu, Acne Studios, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Kenzo, Prada, Tom Ford, Tory Burch, Jason Wu, Bottega Veneta, and many more.
- She has even walked the runway for American Vogue, British Vogue, Modern Matter, Numéro, I-D Magazine, Le Monde M Magazine, The Gentlewoman, WSJ., T Magazine, and Vogue Australia.
- In 2019, she was named Melbourne Fashion Week’s Ambassador for 2019, and she is currently ranked in the “Top 50” on models.com.
- In 2019, Who magazine featured her but used a picture of another model instead of her. She called the error “unacceptable and inexcusable,” and she felt the “entire race” had been disrespected. Who, on the other hand, apologized to her for the blunder.
- Aside from her fashion career, she has recently begun working with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to promote causes that assist refugees all over the world.
- She believes that her own story can serve as an inspiration for many people to become more involved in alleviating the plight of refugees. less
- Adut Akech was chosen as one of fifteen women to appear on the cover of British Vogue’s September 2019 issue. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, chose her.
- On Monday, December 2, 2019, she was named ‘Model of the Year’ at the British Fashion Awards in London.