Albert Tsai is an American actor. Albert Tsai is best known for his roles as Fred on the Disney Channel comedy series Coop & Cami Ack the World and Bert Harrison on ABC’s Trophy Wife from 2013 to 2014.
How old is Albert Tsai?
Albert Tsai was born on August 5, 2004, in San Jose, California, USA. He is of American nationality and a Leo zodiac sign. The actor is now 16 years old. Furthermore, Albert’s father’s name is Allen Tsai. His father works as a sales executive at KYEC. In terms of education, he is home-schooled.
Albert enjoys horseback riding, traveling, reading, swimming, and surfing. Emma Watson is his favorite actress. He enjoys visiting Canada, Europe, and Asia. Similarly, his favorite colors are black, red, and white. Furthermore, his favorite foods include Chips, Cookies, Pizza, and Pineapple Cake. He is currently a resident of Los Angeles, California.
How much does net worth?
In terms of net worth, the actor currently has a net worth of between $120 and $150 thousand. His acting career contributes to his net worth. He also earns between $6 and $7 thousand per episode. Furthermore, Albert is able to earn from a young age, and there is no doubt that he will earn more in the future.
Is Albert Tsai single?
Albert is not in a relationship. He is currently focusing on and developing his career, and he appears to enjoy his job and spend more time with his family and friends.
How tall is Albert Tsai?
Albert is 5 feet tall and weighs 55 kg. He has black hair and brown eyes. He also wears a size 6 shoe (UK). He has a mesomorph body type. Furthermore, he has a cute smiley face, which makes him appealing.
Career line of Albert Tsai
- Similarly, Albert made his acting debut in 2013 at the age of eleven. He made his debut in the American sitcom series ‘How I Met Your Mother.’ He played Kaden in the episode “Something Old.” Following that, he appeared on another American sitcom television series, ‘Trophy Wife.’ In this series, he played Bert Harrison.
- He played the Chinese son of an attorney and his ex-wife. Furthermore, his role became very popular with viewers, earning him a nomination for Best Supporting Actor at the ‘Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
- In addition, Albert was named a Breakout TV Star by The Huffington Post in 2013. Furthermore, he was a member of the show’s cast until 2014.
- Albert also appeared in the USA Network sitcom ‘Benched’ in 2014. Similarly, he made his stand-up comedy debut on the American late-night show ‘The Arsenio Hall Show.’ Similarly, he appeared in two episodes of ‘Fresh Off the Boat.’
- This is the American sitcom television series in which Albert starred as a neglected and shy 9-year-old Pope. Similarly, in the same year, he appeared in the comedy series ‘Dr. Ken’ as Dave Park, the son of the main character Ken Park.
- Furthermore, Albert was named one of the 12 Best Child Actors of 2015 by the American monthly entertainment magazine ‘Entertainment Weekly.’ He also appeared in the romantic comedy-drama series ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.’
- Similarly, he appeared in the American animated web television series ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show,’ for which he was named Best Young Actor in a Television Series at the ‘First Young Entertainer Awards.’ Similarly, in 2017, he made guest appearances on the American sitcom television series ‘9JKL.’
- Similarly, Albert appeared as Fred in the American comedy television series ‘Coop & Cami Ask the World’ in 2018.
- Similarly, in the year 2019, he portrayed Peng in the American computer animation film ‘Abominable.’
- Furthermore, Albert has received numerous notable accomplishments in his acting career. He won the award for Best Supporting Young Actor for his performance in ‘Dr. Ken.’
- Similarly, he has been nominated for several awards, including the ‘Young Artist Awards’ for Best Performance in a TV Series Leading Young Actor and Best Supporting Young Actor.