Argentine actor Alberto Ammann has made appearances in plays, television programs, and movies. In Netflix’s Narcos, Alberto Ammann is most known for playing Pacho Herrera.
Facts of Alberto Ammann
|Full Name:||Alberto Ammann|
|Age:||43 years old|
|Birthday:||October 20, 1978|
|Net Worth:||$17 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
What is Alberto Ammann Net Worth?
He has accumulated a large wealth over his acting career, in terms of net worth. His estimated net worth in 2022 will be $17 million.
What is Alberto Ammann Age?
On October 20, 1978, Alberto Ammann was born in Argentina. According to his birth date, he is 43 years old and was born under the sign of Libra. He is an Argentinean in terms of nationality.
He is the son of Nelida Rey (Mother) and Luis Alberto Ammann, according to his family tree (Father). His father Luis is a well-known politician, writer, and journalist. About his siblings, there is no information in the media. He seems to be the sole child of his parents.
Additionally, his family left Argentina to find safety in Spain in order to escape the military dictatorship that ruled the nation. When they left when he was just a year old, he never saw them again until he was four. Alberto received his education at the Juan Carlos Corazza School of the Theater Seminary Jolie Libois in Cordoba, where he studied acting.
What is Alberto Ammann Height?
Without a doubt, Alberto Ammann is gorgeous and alluring. His height is approximately 6 feet 2 inches (190 cm/1.90 m), and he is a healthy 87 kg in weight. In addition, he has stunning black hair and eyes.
Who is Alberto Ammann Girlfriend?
He is not yet married, so far as his personal life is concerned. On the other hand, he is seeing Spanish actress Clara Mendez-Leite.
The two initially became friends while working together on the movie Invasor, and their friendship eventually developed into love. Aside from being business partners, Alberto also has a gorgeous girlfriend.
Open Arms is the name of the couple’s interpretation school. The duo also routinely uploads pictures of each other with endearing comments.
Alberto Ammann’s Career Line
- His acting career began in 2009 with the movie “Cell 21,” in which he played Juan Oliver, a prison guard who becomes mistaken for a prisoner when an inmate named Malamadre takes control of the facility.
- He also won the Best New Actor Prize for this part on February 14, 2010, at the XXIV Goya Awards.
- Ammann portrayed the Spanish dramatist and Port Lope de Vega in the 2010 movie “Lope.”
- Additionally, on April 4, 2011, he starred alongside Keira Knightley in a Chanel commercial that was broadcast in Hispanic nations.
- He played the gay Cali Cartel member Helmer Herrera in the 2015 Netflix original series Narcos.
- He portrayed Javier Delgado, a geochemist and hydrologist, in National Geographic’s miniseries “Mars” in 2016.