Facts of Alex Morgan:
|Full Name:||Alex Morgan|
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Sibling:||Jeni Morgan and Jeri Morgan|
|Father:||Michael T. Morgan|
|Mother:||Pamela S. Morgan|
Alex Morgan is a professional soccer player. Alex Morgan rose to prominence as a member of the Orlando Pride of the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). As well as on the national team of the United States.
How old is Alex Morgan?
The player was born on July 2, 1989. Her parents’ names are Pamela and Michael Morgan. Alexandra Morgan Carrasco is Alex Morgan’s full name, and she was born Alexandra Patricia Morgan. Her zodiac sign is cancer. Similarly, she was born in San Dimas, California. She is 31 years old right now. Her nationality and ethnicity are both American. Similarly, she has two siblings named Jeni and Jeri. The family was relocated to Diamond Bar, a nearby suburb, along with her two siblings. Furthermore, Diamon Bar is about thirty miles east of Los Angeles.
She used to be a multi-sport athlete from a young age. She’d even started playing soccer with the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSC). However, according to some sources, she did not begin playing club soccer until she was 14 years old, when she joined Cypress Elite. She was always interested in and active in sports.
Education of Alex Morgan
Alex Morgan graduated from Diamond Bar High School. She was named to the all-league team three times in high school. And was named an All-American by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA). She was well-known for her speed and sprinting ability at the time.
She was called up to the United States under-20 women’s national soccer team when she was 17 years old. And she suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury (ACL). Furthermore, she was participating in a scrimmage against the men’s junior national team. As a result, she did not play for the team until April 2008.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Alex Morgan?
Alex Morgan’s net worth in 2019 is estimated to be $3 million. It even includes her personal belongings. Her annual salary is $450,000 on average. As a prolific goal-scorer for the United States Women’s National Team, she has won numerous titles and awards.
She also has a slew of endorsement deals with well-known brands. Her clients include Nike, Panasonic, and Coca-Cola. She appears to have a network of partnerships with a variety of other companies. She had also appeared in a few television commercials. And he earns more than $3 million per year.
Awards and Nominations of Alex Morgan
Alex Morgan has won the Coast Soccer League’s (CSL) under-16 championship. She was also third at the under-19 level. In her international career, she has won the Olympic Gold Medal in 2012. Similarly, she won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2015 and 2019. Similarly, Algarve Cup (2011, 2013, 2015) are among her accomplishments.
Who is the Husband of Alex Morgan?
She is happily married to Servando Carrasco. On December 31, 2014, the couple exchanged wedding vows. They married after dating for seven years and being engaged for a year. The couple married at Rancho Dos Pueblos in Santa Barbara, overlooking the ocean. They exchanged their vows beneath an archway of pink, cream, and peach roses. Berta Bridal created the bride’s long-sleeved lace wedding gown, which featured a plunging v-neck and keyhole back.
Similarly, she changed into a custom wedding gown designed by Amsale for the reception. Their wedding party included maracas in honor of Carrasco’s heritage, as well as coke cans with each of the guests’ names. After the couple’s wedding, everyone celebrated the arrival of 2015 with a balloon drop at midnight.
The couple got engaged in December 2013 after watching a fireworks show in Manhattan Beach. They went to the same college and met while playing soccer at Cal Berkeley. Aside from that, the couple is expecting their first child, a baby girl. They announced the news on October 23, 2019, and the child is due in April 2020. In addition, Alex’s husband. Servando Carrasco is a well-known Mexican soccer player. Finally, on May 7, 2020, she gave birth to a baby girl named Charlie Elena Carrasco.
There aren’t many rumors or controversies. Alex Morgan, on the other hand, was chastised for mocking England with a tea-sipping celebration after scoring a goal against the country in the Women’s World Cup semi-finals. She also stated that the criticism made her feel uneasy.
How Tall is Alex Morgan?
Alex Morgan stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 62 kilograms (137 lbs). Her bra size is 34 AA. She wears a size 8 US shoe. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches (86-61-89 cm). Similarly, her eyes are blue, and her hair is dark brown.
Career Line of Alex Morgan
- She has also represented Olympic Development Program (ODP) regional and state teams in her professional career.
- She was a member of the California Golden Bears from 2007 to 2010 while attending UC Berkeley. In terms of her club career, she was the first overall pick in the 2011 WPS Draft by the Western New York Flash on January 14, 2011. Later, in early 2012, she ceased operations due to legal and financial difficulties.
- Similarly, she joined the Seattle Sounders Women, alongside national teammates Hope Solo, Sydney Leroux, Megan Rapinoe, and Stephanie Cox, for the 2012 season.
- She was one of three US National Team players to join the Portland Thorns FC for the inaugural season of the National Women’s Soccer League through NWSL Player Allocation in 2013.
- She is currently active in Orlando Pride. On October 26, 2015, it was confirmed that the Thorns had traded Morgan. Morgan signed a contract with French champions Lyon on January 5, 2017, for a reported $33,000 per month.
- She scored five goals in the first group game against Thailand, matching Michelle Akers’ World Cup single-game goals record set in 1991 as a leader of the USWNT at the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- She is also a novelist and has appeared in a number of advertisement campaigns and modeling assignments.
- She signed a contract with Simon & Schuster in 2012 to write The Kicks, a four-book series for middle schoolers. The Kicks, a live-action kids comedy series based on the books, debuted on Amazon Prime in 2015.