Facts of Alex Wassabi
|Full Name:||Alex Wassabi|
|Birthplace:||Great Falls, Montana|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Sibling:||Alex, Aaron, and Mariah|
Alex Wassabi is a well-known YouTuber from the United States. Alex Wassabi’s YouTube channel ‘Wassabi’ is well-known for its comedic content.
How old is Alex Wassabi?
Alex Burriss is Alex Wassabi’s birth name. He was born on March 28, 1990, and he is 31 years old. Aries is his astrological sign. Alex was born in the American town of Great Falls, Montana. Similarly, Ales is of American nationality, but of Filipino descent.
He was born to Filipino parents Maribel Burriss and Adam Burris. Likewise, Alex’s three siblings were accompanied. He has two brothers: Aaron, the older, and Andrew, the younger. They also have a popular Youtube channel. He has a sister named Mariah as well.
However, when Alex was one year old, he and his family relocated to Kentucky. Similarly, the Burriss family relocated to North Carolina after a two-year stay there.
Alex was a reserved child throughout his childhood, and he struggled in school due to his ADHD diagnosis. Durhan, North Carolina, was where he attended middle school. Despite his difficulties as a child, Alex finished his formal education and graduated from college.
What is Alex Wassabi Net Worth?
Alex is well-known for his hilarious content. Similarly, he won the Shorty Award for Vlogger of the Year and was nominated for the Kid’s Choice Award for Favorite Funny YouTube Creator.
Furthermore, when considering Alex’s net worth, it is clear that his primary source of income is his YouTube channel. Alex has a $3 million net worth. His total asset value, however, is unknown.
Who is Alex Wassabi Girlfriend?
Caeliyt, Alex’s best friend and fellow Instagram star, is in a relationship with Alex. However, from 2015 to 2018, Alex dated Canadian Youtuber Lauren Riihimaki for four years.
How tall is Alex Wassabi?
Alex has a tall, lean body type. He is 5’11” (71″) tall and weighs 78 kg. He has an appealing appearance, and many of his female fans have a crush on him. Alex has naturally black hair and dark brown eyes, which add to his attractive appearance.
Career line of Alex Wassabi
- Alex began his career on YouTube with former comedy partner Roi Fabito. On January 25, 2006, they began ‘Wasabi Production’ while still in middle school. Alex met his Filipino friend Roi in middle school, and they both used to live in the same neighborhood, so they became close friends.
- They began creating content such as lip syncs, dance videos, and funny videos, which they shared with their friends and family.
- Similarly, the videos quickly gained mass views from the general public and gained popularity in a short period of time, not just from their friends and family. Alex’s career on YouTube had skyrocketed up until the time he graduated.
- Furthermore, on their channel, they primarily created amusing content. In just two years, their spoof of ‘Call Me Maybe’ has amassed millions of views. Wasabi Production debuted new characters ‘Rolanda’ and ‘Richard’ for that parody on April 7, 2012.
- Similarly, the channel gained millions of subscribers and billions of views in a short period of time as a result of its skyrocketing views. As of March 2020, the video titled ‘Carly Rae Jepsen Call Me Maybe-Rolanda & Richard’ had 137 million views.
- Furthermore, as the show grew in popularity, Alex and his partner Roi traveled to cities such as Los Angeles, Florida, and other parts of the world to meet fans, organize many shows, and participate in a variety of adventurous activities.
- Alex and Roi have also worked with numerous other YouTubers, including Ryan Higa. Wassabi Production’s fan club was dubbed the ‘Wassabians.’
- Alex and Foi, on the other hand, split up, and Foi left Wasabi Production to start his own channel, ‘Guava Juice.’ Similarly, Alex is now solely responsible for the channel and is known as Wasabi. He has a penchant for comedic content and is still one of YouTube’s most popular and entertaining personalities. Alex creates genuinely funny and hilarious videos that make you laugh so hard that your stomach hurts.
- However, Alex and Roi, the former duo, continue to collaborate on many projects and have many videos together.
- Alex didn’t limit himself to just one YouTube channel. He has worked in films such as ‘The Duff,’ ‘Laid in America,’ and ‘This is How We Never Made Out’ since leaving his YouTube channel.