Alexa Datt is a journalist, television host, author, and entrepreneur best known for her work covering the professional baseball scene for MLB (Major League Baseball) Network.
Facts of Alexa Datt
|Full Name:||Alexa Datt|
|Age:||36 years old|
|Birthplace:||Derwood, Maryland, USA|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
What is Alexa Datt Net Worth?
Alexa Datt’s net worth is unknown. Sources estimate her net worth to be over $500,000 as of mid-2019, earned through a successful career in broadcasting – her salary is said to be close to $100,000 per year.
Her wealth may have been increased as a result of her husband’s success, who has a net worth of $600,000. It is expected that her wealth will increase as she continues her endeavors.
Who is Alexa Datt?
Alexandra Brittany Datt, a sports broadcast journalist, was born in 1985 in Derwood, Maryland, USA. She is best known for her work with the MLB (Major League Baseball) Network, where she covers the professional baseball scene. She is also the wife of radio disc jockey Peter Rosenberg, who previously hosted a World Wrestling Entertainment show (WWE).
Little is known about Alexa’s life before she became a sports career. Her parents, she claims, were very supportive of her growing up – she has always been fascinated by reporters on television, which led to her career choice. She enrolled at the University of Maryland after graduating from high school (UMD).
The flagship institution of the University System of Maryland and the largest in the state, the public research university is located in College Park. They have over 41,000 students enrolled, representing all fifty states and 123 countries.
They have over 200-degree programs and institutional support from organizations such as the National Institute of Health and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The university is consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in the country and worldwide. Alexa pursued a degree in broadcast journalism while also studying Spanish language and literature.
Who is Alexa Datt Dating?
In terms of her personal life, Datt is married to Rosenberg, though details about their marriage are scarce. According to multiple sources, the two met at the University of Maryland and have been together ever since.
He proposed to her on the Brooklyn Bridge, and they married in a private ceremony attended by close friends and family in Derwood, Montgomery County, Maryland, in 2012. The two live in Manhattan, New York, on the Upper West Side. He is of Jewish ancestry.
What is Alexa Datt Height?
Datt stands 5 feet 6 inches (170 cm) tall and weighs approximately 58 kg (128 lbs).
Alexa Datt’s Career Line
- Soon after finishing her education, Datt began covering various professional leagues, including the National Basketball Association (NBA), the National Football League (NFL), and many others.
- She was a co-host of the program “The Morning Run” on the website 120 Sports. She also worked as a reporter for SportsNet New York and as an in-stadium host for Citi Field, covering New York Mets baseball games.
- She became more comfortable with professional baseball as her career progressed. and later hosted the daily program “12:25 Live with Alexa” for MLB.com.
- Her fame and income skyrocketed after she was hired to work for the MLB Network, a network owned by Major League Baseball and devoted solely to baseball.
- Their headquarters are in Secaucus, New Jersey, which was the former MSNBC studio. Over 69 million households, or 60% of US subscription television customers, have access to the network.
- She became a regular on “The Rundown,” a studio show, but she also does field reporting at various baseball games.