Facts of Alimi Ballard
|Full Name:||Alimi Ballard|
|Net Worth:||$9 million|
Alimi Ballard was born on October 17, 1977, in The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States. He is an American entertainer best known for his portrayal of FBI specialist David Sinclair in Numb3rs.
How much is Alimi Ballard Net Worth?
Alimi Ballard’s total assets are valued at $9 million. He is married to Dahn Ballard, also known as Dior Raye, and they have two kids.
As previously stated, Alimi Ballard’s total assets are valued at $9 million. He has amassed all of his wealth through his successful career as an entertainer. Nonetheless, the vast majority of his earnings are derived from his work in television series. Alimi Ballard is an American actor.
Who is Alimi Ballard Wife?
Alimi Ballard has kept his family’s identity a secret. He hasn’t uncovered the specifics and personalities of his father and mother. Nonetheless, the fact that he is close to his family is accounted for.
Concerning Alimi Ballard’s marital status, he is married to entertainer Dahn Ballard, also known as Dahn Elle Dior Ballard. Alimi hasn’t revealed the date of their marriage; in any case, the couple has been together for over a decade. They have two children, a girl and a child, all things considered.
It was reported in mid-2016 that the couple was planning to divorce. They had an all-inclusive harsh fix in a relationship and were allegedly having problems in their conjugal life. It was explained that Dahn was undermining Alimi, which was the root cause of the couple’s conflict.
Regardless, the couple did not get a separation and figured out how to reconcile once more. For the time being, the two of them are content to hold each other’s hands and overcome any obstacles in their path. They frequently post a photo of themselves on Instagram, in which they inscribe a love word for one another.
Aside from this, Alimi Ballard has not been associated with any sort of controversy or embarrassment until now. He maintains a very straightforward and clean profile. He also has a sizable fan base on social media, with 15.9k followers on Instagram and 25.7k followers on Twitter.
Looking through his social media, we discovered he was also a fan of Nipsey Hussle, who was shot multiple times and killed on April 1st, 2019. He also tweeted his condolences on the age of the 33-year-old rapper.
- Alimi Ballard’s Career Line
- Alimi Ballard made his acting debut in 1993 with the TV series Loving, playing the significant role of Frank Hubbard. From then on, he appeared on The City, which was a continuation of the arrangement Loving.
- He was also a regular cast member on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
- He most likely made a lot of money from the TV arrangement as well.
- Some of Alimi Ballard’s well-known TV shows include Dark Angel, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Queen Sugar, and others. He is well-known for his portrayal of David Sinclair in Numb3rs.
- Alimi Ballard has also worked on a number of films, including Three Days of Rain, Black Cloud, Fast Five, The Insomniac, and others.
- The talented Alimi is also in the film Fast Five, which has grossed a huge amount of money with a worldwide box office collection of $626.1 million.
- We’re confident that Alimi Ballard made a lot of money from the film.