Allison Huynh is an American businesswoman, software engineer, and website designer who was born in Vietnam. She is well-known around the country for her role as co-founder and CEO of the creative studio “MyDream Interactive” in Palo Alto, California. She also serves as the CEO of the VeriVeri App. In the country, Allison is well-known for being Scott Hassan’s wife. Let me share with you a famous American serial entrepreneur and Google co-founder. This article includes information about Allison Huynh’s age, birthday, husband, children, net worth, family, nationality, house, and trivia.
Facts of Allison Huynh
|Full Name:||Allison Huynh|
|Age:||46 years old|
|Birthplace:||Vietnam, South Asia|
|Net Worth:||$50 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Businesswoman, Software engineer|
What is Allison Huynh Net Worth?
The former spouse of Google’s creator, Allison Huynh, is a shareholder in more than 50 LLCs. She has also invested in limited liability firms and real estate.
The opulent residence that her husband also owns is estimated at $50 million US and is located in Palo Alto, California. In addition, Allison is the owner of a number of residential and commercial properties.
She has a fleet of expensive cars, including Teslas, Rolls-Royces, and BMWs. According to estimates for 2021, Allison Huynh’s net worth will be between $15 and 18 million USD (approx.). However, Scott Hassan’s estimated net worth is around $1 billion USD (approx.).
What is Allison Huynh Age?
In 1975, Allison Huynh was born to Vietnamese parents. She grew up in a Christian household. Her precise birthdate is unclear. According to best estimates, Allison Huynh is 46 years old (as of 2021). Since she was a little child, she has had a sharp mind. According to accounts, Allison has a mixed ethnic heritage and is of Asian descent. She was born to mixed-race parents in Vietnam. Since she was a little girl, she has been interested in software development.
Huynh grew up in Vietnam with her parents, siblings, and other family members. She left her family behind in her hometown when she traveled to the United States to pursue her higher education. Today, she is a well-known businesswoman and software developer. According to accounts, Allison completed her primary schooling at a nearby private school in Vietnam. She has always done exceptionally well in school. She was given a full scholarship to Stanford University as a result of her intelligence and diligence. She moved to California in 1995 to pursue additional education.
In 1999, Allison graduated with a Bachelor of Science in ethics and engineering. She has also participated in other writing competitions for business plans and other events. After completing her schooling in 1999, she started concentrating on her career. She has been a Distinguished Fellow & ResearcherField Of StudyAI & Robotics at Stanford University since 2020, according to her LinkedIn page. The program will be finished, according to reports, in 2024. She is currently focusing on her developing career in addition to that.
Who is Allison Huynh’s Husband?
According to news accounts, Allison Huynh and Scott Hassan originally connected at Stanford University in 2000. Soon after their first encounter, the couple started dating.
At the time, Allison was employed as a consultant and web designer. After dating for a year, Scott Hassan and Allison Huynh married and hitched in 2001 at the Little White Chapel in Las Vegas.
There are three children that Allison Huynh is the mother. The names of her children are not, however, made public by her. Additionally, she shared some images of her children on social media. Sources claim that Scott Hassan and Allison Huynh split in 2014 as a result of money issues.
What is Allison Huynh Height?
Sources claim that professional software engineer Allison Huynh is 5 feet 6 inches tall (in meters 1.67 m). Her body weight, however, is approximately 55 kg (in pounds 121 lbs).
Allison Huynh’s Career Line
- In her professional life, Allison Huynh excels as a software engineer and business owner.
- Her LinkedIn profile states that she started her career in January 1996 at Internet Media Services as a consultant and website designer.
- She spent two years and two months there.
- She then gave her resignation from her job. She joined the Willow Garage team as a co-owner in November 2006, a robotics business.
- Let me start out by stating that Scott Hassan started this business. After their 2014 divorce, Allison resigned from her role as co-owner of Willow Garage.
- In January 2011, Allison Huynh was named MyDream Interactive’s co-founder and CEO.
- A creative company called MyDream produces virtual world-building games and immersive experiences.
- She will start working on the VeriVeri App, a social networking platform, in August 2021. (in development).
- It is a social media site where users’ identities and the stuff they post are VERIFIED. Due of her talent, she has worked with a lot of well-known developers.
- In addition, Hassan founded the robotics business Willow Garage. Hassan worked at Google in the 1990s and was a co-founder of the company.
- He later departed the Google team, though, in order to concentrate on his own business.
- In contrast, Allison Huynh, his wife, is a qualified software developer.
- She has been the CEO of MyDream Interactive since June 2011.
- The internet became trending with the news of the millionaire couple’s divorce from terrorism.
- Sources claim that Scott Hassan built the website www.allisonhuynh.com as retaliation against his wife.
- In August 2021, Allison found the website, complete with pictures, social media usernames, and news stories about her.
- Let me explain why the pair did not divorce despite their 2014 separation. Their divorce is increasingly being driven primarily by Scott Hassan’s fortune.