Facts of Amber Scholl
|Full Name:||Amber Scholl|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Sibling:||(Two) Alyssa and Angela|
Amber Scholl is a DIY guru and fashion influencer best known for her “Broke Girl Hacks” series on her Xo Amber YouTube channel. Amber Scholl also covers celebrity fashion and home décor for her 3.31 million subscribers.
How old is Amber Scholl?
Amber Scholl is 27 years old. Her full name is Amber Brittany Scholl. She was born on August 13, 1993, in Los Angeles, California, under the astrological sign of Leo. Similarly, she has two younger siblings and the eldest of three daughters named Alyssa and Angela. She has included both of her sisters in the sister’s tag video. Her mother’s Instagram handle is @proudaaaabear, and her father’s name is Russell Scholl.
Moving on to her educational background, she attended Desert Mountain High School from 2007 to 2011 and was a cheerleader there. Later, she enrolled at Pepperdine University and graduated in May 2015 with a major in Broadcast Journalism.
Amber is an American citizen with Russian, German, Irish, and Polish ancestors. Similarly, she rose through the ranks of her Tri-Delta Sorority and helped to organize fundraising campaigns for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. She is a vegetarian and a member of the Society of Professional Journalists.
What is Amber Scholl Net Worth?
Amber Scholl is a well-known creative YouTube personality. She drew the attention of millions of viewers with her inventive and interesting DIY hacks. Her main source of income is from social media platforms, particularly YouTube. She also earns money from brand endorsements and promotions.
Amber has published 349 videos on her YouTube channel, totaling more than 380.4 million views. She uploads 9 new videos per month on average and has over 573k subscribers. As a result, her estimated net worth as of August 2020 is around $1 million dollars.
Is Amber Scholl a relationship with her Boyfriend?
Amber Scholl is a straight woman who is single. This famous person has never spoken about her love life journey. She is more focused on herself and appears to enjoy living alone. There is no information available on the internet about her relationships. Her fans, on the other hand, believe she is dating Coldy Brock. But they have stated that they are not in a relationship and are simply friends.
On a personal note, she has a cute little puppy named George Biscuit. She has even created his own Instagram account, @sirgeorgebiscuit, with over 69.9k followers. In her dog’s bio, she mentions:
“amberscholl is my mother! She is also typing this. I can’t believe I’m now a person with an Instagram for their dog, but here we are lol.”
Furthermore, there is no news of her involvement in the controversy or other negative rumors. That hampered both her personal and professional life. As a result, she has maintained a lovely social media profile.
How tall is Amber Scholl?
lovely and lovely Amber Scholl is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 53 kg (117 lbs). Her body type is Hourglass, and she measures 32C-24-34. Similarly, she has black and brown hair that she frequently dyes.
Career line 0f Amber Scholl
- Amber Scholl is a professional YouTuber and social media personality who rose to prominence after posting a low-cost DIY marble floor video on her YouTube channel in mid-2016.
- After graduating, she struggled to find work in the highly competitive Los Angeles area. So she took on a variety of odd jobs during this time, including a brief stint in acting, but she was still unable to support herself.
- Similarly, she ran the Snapchat account for a New York-based women’s blog called “All Women Talk.” She also applied for corporate jobs, despite the fact that she was uninterested in them.
- However, she was not fortunate enough to be hired. During this time, the only significant job she had was driving for Postmates. But she quit that job as well after crashing her car on July 4th, 2016.
- She literally broke at the point and as a last-ditch effort. Then she began posting random videos on her YouTube channel, which already had around 10,000 subscribers.
- On October 13, 2011, she launched her own YouTube channel. Anyway, one of her videos at the time, titled ‘DIY MARBLE FLOORING,’ ended up on the YouTube homepage, and her channel was immediately notified.
- She began to gain views and people began to watch her other videos on budget-friendly hacks, which had previously received only a few views.
- Within a few days, she had 100k YouTube subscribers and a slew of new Instagram and Twitter followers. After realizing her channel’s growth potential, she decided to quit her other “half-jobs” and focus solely on YouTube.
- She was even interviewed by the ‘Beauty and the Vlog’ podcast in December 2016 after gaining 300,000 subscribers in three months. She made headlines for successfully posting DIY videos on how to make a prom dress out of trash bags and a wedding gown out of toilet paper.
- Her YouTube channel currently has more than 3.31 million subscribers and nearly 424 million total views.
- She has created several video series, including HOME DECOR DIYS, OTHER NONSENSE, Amber SchoolTM, FASHION DIYS, and OTHER NONSENSE. Pretending to be a Beauty Guru, FASHION,and get in losers, WE’RE GOING SHOPPING!!!
- She had always wanted to be a newscaster as a broadcasting student and during her student years. As a result, she worked as an intern at Clevver Media, a Social Media Manager at oceanup.com, a Celebrity Host at WMTV, and an Entertainment Correspondent for Blanco Bleu Productions and Maximo TV.
- On her YouTube channel, she also shared her red carpet interviews for networks such as ‘MSN Celebrity,’ ‘American Gentleman Magazine,’ ‘Dailymail Online,’ and ‘WorldMonitor.TV,’ holding the mic to renowned celebrities such as Kendall Schmidt, Kris Jenner, Chris Harrison, Ciara Bravo, Max Schneider, and Emblem3. She has also been a SAG-AFTRA member since October 2014.
- She is also very popular on the photo-sharing app Instagram, where she has over 897k followers. She has so far shared 1,320 posts.
- Amber’s ability to come up with creative and exciting solutions to everyday problems on a limited budget sets her apart from other popular YouTubers.
- She enjoyed watching YouTube videos before embarking on her own journey as a YouTuber, but she cannot afford any of the items displayed by the most popular YouTubers at the time.
- These events prompted her to share her ideas with a small group of people who, like her, were struggling financially. She’d always been a crafty kid, so DIY videos came naturally to her.
- The marble floor video that made Amber famous overnight was actually her attempt to make a cheap selfie station for her apartment. She spent $20 on vinyl tiles and created marble-like flooring.
- She was so taken aback by her success that she resolved to share the video online, quickly realizing that her one-of-a-kind posts could provide value to a market that had not yet been reached.
- Furthermore, she is embraced and cherished by her viewers for being genuine. Similarly, even after becoming famous, she has not changed as a person from how she was in her early red carpet videos.
- She is even keen on staying in touch with her fan base, despite her regret at not being able to do so. She used to respond to every comment and direct message when she had a small number of followers and treated them as friends.