Facts of Amber Tamblyn
|Full Name:||Amber Tamblyn|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Kids:||Marlow Alice Cross|
|Mother:||Bonnie Murray Tamblyn|
Amber Tamblyn is an American actress, writer, and director. Amber Tamblyn is best known for her portrayal of Emily Quartermaine on the soap opera General Hospital. She also appeared in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and 127 Hours.
How old is Amber Tamblyn?
Amber was born on May 14, 1983, in Santa Monica, California, USA. She is 37 years old. She is the daughter of Bonnie Murray Tamblyn (mother) and Russ Tamblyn (father). Amber Rose Tamblyn is her full name. Her father is best known for his Oscar-nominated performance in Peyton Place, and her mother is a folk singer.
Amber attended the Santa Monica Alternative School House and, at the age of ten, she played Pippi Longstocking in a school play.
How much is Amber Tamblyn Net Worth?
Amber’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million. Her involvement in films, television series, and as a writer all have an impact on her net worth. Tamblyn’s performance as Joan Girardi earned her both a Golden Globe Award for best performance by a television series actress and a Primetime Emmy Award nomination in 2004.
She was also nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series in 2004. She was even nominated for best-supporting female at the Independent Spirit Awards in 2007.
Is Amber Tamblyn Married? Who is her Husband?
David Cross and Amber Tamblyn got engaged in August 2011 and married on October 6, 2012. On February 21, 2017, she announced that they had a daughter, whom they named Marlow Alice Cross. Amber Tamblyn and her husband met on a flight from Houston to Louisiana.
How tall is Amber Tamblyn?
Amber Tamblyn stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 64 kg. Similarly, she keeps her body in good shape, with chest-waist-hip measurements of 35-28-36 inches. Amber also has dark brown eyes and light brown hair.
Books of Amber Tamblyn
Tamblyn’s first novel, Any Man, was published in June 2018. It’s about a serial female rapist who preys on men. Her second book, Era of Ignition, was published in March 2019. This book is about a personal exploration of feminism in divisive times.
Career line of Amber Tamblyn
- Tamblyn made her film debut in the 1995 film Rebellious, in which she co-starred with her father from 1995 to 2001.
- She also appeared in ‘Evergreen,’ an episode of ‘The Twilight Zone revival in 2002.
- She starred in the Hallmark film The Russell Girl in January 2008, and she also appeared in the 2009 film Spring Breakdown, alongside Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch, and Parker Posey.
- In addition, she appeared in the 2010 film Main Street, a drama set in North Carolina, alongside Orlando Bloom, Colin Firth, and Patricia Clarkson. In the same year, she co-starred in the drama 127 Hours with James Franco.
- She also appeared in the 2002 film The Ring. Tamblyn’s most recent film appearance was in 2015, opposite Bob Odenkirk in the Netflix original film Girlfriend’s Day.
- From November 2010 to April 2011, she portrayed medical student Martha M. Masters on Fox’s medical drama series House. She returned for the series finale in 2012.
- From the age of five to fourteen, she attended a theatrical arts grade school.
- Similarly, she discovered her talent as an actress at the age of nine when she appeared in Pippi Longstocking.
- In 2014, she played Daisy Domergue in Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight live reading at the Ace Theater in Los Angeles. She was chosen by Tarantino, a long-time friend, along with co-stars Samuel L.
- Jackson, Kurt Russell, and others. She also appeared in Neil LaBute’s Reasons to be Pretty at the Geffen Playhouse in 2014, where she received critical acclaim.