Facts of Amy Bennett Mcintosh
|Full Name:||Amy Bennett Mcintosh|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||American educator, businessperson, philanthropist, entrepreneur, and education sector consultant|
|Kids:||two (daughter: Ellen and son: Adam)|
Amy Bennett McIntosh is an American educator, businesswoman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and education sector consultant. Amy Bennett Mcintosh is the wife of American lawyer and author Jeffrey Toobin.
How old is Amy Bennett Mcintosh?
Amy Bennett McIntosh was born in 1958. She will be 63 in 2021. She was born in the state of Massachusetts, in the United States of America. The information about her father and mother from her family is available on the Internet.
Her father’s name is Robert C. McIntosh, and he is the managing partner of the Cincinnati law firm McIntosh, McIntosh & Knabe. Her mother’s name is Nancy Drysdale, and she is one of the owners of McIntosh/Drysdale Gallery of Contemporary Art.
She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Harvard University. She also has an MBA from Harvard Business School. In addition, she attended Indian Hill High School, where she graduated as Valedictorian and National Merit Scholar.
Who is Amy Bennett Mcintosh married to?
Amy has been married to Jeffrey Toobin since 1986. They first met at Harvard while working at the Harvard Crimson. Jeffrey, her husband, is an American lawyer, author, and CNN and The New Yorker legal analyst. They married in a large wedding ceremony in May 1986. Furthermore, the announcement was made in ‘The New York Times.’
Ellen, the couple’s first child, was born in 1991. After a year, they welcomed a son named Adam. In addition, Jeffrey has a child with his ex-girlfriend, Casey Greenfield. Rory, their son, was born in 2009. Jeffrey was fired from ‘The New Yorker’ on October 19, 2020, after accidentally exposing himself during a Zoom call with colleagues
Jeffrey apologized in a statement, saying:“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake by thinking I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends, and coworkers; I mistakenly believed I was not visible on Zoom.”
How much is Amy Bennett Mcintosh’s net worth?
She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 58 kilograms. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde. Furthermore, her shoe size is a 5. (US). Her body measurements and distinguishing features are not available. Amy, on the other hand, maintains a healthy and fit body.
Career line of Amy Bennett Mcintosh
- Amy is an education sector consultant with expertise in education policy and practice in K-12 and higher education. She is also on the boards of EAB and PowerSchool Group LLC.
- She previously worked as an associate vice chancellor for academic strategy at ‘City University of New York.’ Amy began her career as a research analyst at ‘Brain & Company.’
- She later worked for American Express as a senior vice president in marketing (January 1984 – January 1995).
- Similarly, in 1995, she joined Verizon, where she held various senior management positions. Similarly, in October 2000, she was appointed Chief Executive Officer of Zagat Survey.
- Furthermore, after the dot-com excuses, she refocused her business strategy on profitable publishing. She later worked as a senior vice president for Dun and Bradstreet.
- Amy joined the NYC Department of Education in October 2004 as deputy chief of staff in the chancellor’s office. She was later promoted to chief of talent and new initiatives. In 2010, she was appointed senior fellow: Regents research fun at the New York State Education Department.
- Similarly, she was appointed as an assistant secretary in the US Department of Education’s office of planning, evaluation, and policy development in January 2014.
- Furthermore, as of 2020, she served as an educational sector advisor and board member for various educational organizations. Her clients include Hunter College, CUNY School of Professional Studies, Education Trust NY, and others.