Amy Grant’s Net Worth in 2023
Amy Grant, an American vocalist, and lyricist have a net worth of $55 million as of 2023. She made a lot of money from her successful professional career.
As one of the top Christian Pop tunes’ artists, there is no doubt that she is compensated significantly above average.
The award is one of the most successful artists, along with Don Henley and Matt Heafy, whose total assets are $200 million and $5 million, respectively.
Amy Grant has a long history in the music industry. Furthermore, Grant’s songs and collections are doing exceptionally well.
Facts about Amy Grant
|Full Name:||Amy Lee Grant|
|Birthplace:||Augusta, Georgia, United States|
|Husband:||Vince Gill (m. 2000), Gary Chapman (m. 1982–1999)|
|Net Worth:||$55 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Children:||Corrina Grant Gill, Gloria Mills Chapman, Matthew Garrison Chapman, Sarah Cannon Chapman|
Amy Lee Grant is a $55 million dollar net worth American singer and songwriter. She began her career in contemporary Christian music before transitioning to pop in the 1980s and 1990s. “The Queen of Christian Pop,” she has been dubbed.
How old is Amy Grant?
Amy Lee Grant was born on November 25, 1960, in Augusta, Georgia. Burton Paine and Gloria Grant were her parents. She is also the youngest of four sisters. As a child, she became interested in the world of music.
In terms of her father, she was born to her late father, Dr. Burton Grant. She was also a member of Nashville’s Ashwood Church of Christ.
Amy is of American nationality. She also comes from a mixed ethnic background of English, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry. Dr. Burton Grant died on June 30, 2018, at the age of 86.
Grant went to Harpeth Hall School for her education. She also went to Furman University and Vanderbilt University.
Amy Grant Married Life with Husband, Vince Gill
Amy Grant has a husband. Her husband is Vince Gill. Her husband, Vince, is a country singer-songwriter.
On March 10, 2000, the couple exchanged wedding vows. Corrina Grant Gill, their daughter, was born on March 12, 2001. She was previously married to fellow Christian musician Gary Chapman. The couple married on June 19, 1982.
They have three children: Matthew Garrison Chapman, Gloria Mills Chapman, and Sarah Cannon Chapman. They divorced in 1999.
Height and Weight of Amy Grant
Amy Grant stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 58 kg. Her body measurements are 34-26-33 inches. Her bra size is 34A, her shoe size is 8 (US), and she wears a size 6 dress (US). Her hair and eyes are both black in color.
Amy Grant Professional Line
- Grant’s first song, “Mountain Top,” was written in 1976. She then collaborated with church youth leader Brown Bannister to record a demo tape for her parents. Chris Christian offered her a recording contract five weeks before her 16th birthday after hearing the demo.
- Her debut album was released “Amy Grant” in 1977, followed by “My Father’s Eyes”, “Never Alone”, “Age to Age”, “A Christmas Album”, “Straight Ahead”, “Unguarded”, “Lead Me On”, “Home for Christmas”, “House of Love”, “Behind the Eyes”, “A Christmas to Remember”, “Legacy… Hymns and Faith”, “Simple Things”, “Somewhere Down the Road”, “How Mercy Looks from Here”.
- She took part in the “30 Songs / 30 Days” campaign in September 2012 to support Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide, a multi-platform media project inspired by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn’s book.
She released an album of hits remixed by well-known engineers and DJs on August 19, 2014. In Motion: The Remixes was the title of the album.
- On February 12, 2015, she announced the release of a new compilation album titled Be Still and Know… Hymns & Faith. The album debuted on April 14, 2015.
- On October 21, 2016, she released Tennessee Christmas, which peaked at No. 31 on the Billboard 200 and No. 3 on the Billboard Top Holiday Albums chart.
In February 2017, she released a new song, “Say It With a Kiss,” along with a video.
- Amy Grant’s Heart to Heart Bible Stories’ was her first book as an author “‘Breath of Heaven (Mary’s Song)’ was released in 1985, followed by ‘Mosaic: Pieces of My Life So Far.’
Also read: James Padraig Farrell Bio, Net Worth, Age, Height
Amy Grant Instagram
Grant is a frequent user of social media. She has a large number of followers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. She has over 205k Twitter followers.
In addition, she has over 177k Instagram followers. Similarly, her Facebook page has over 1.1 million fans.
Controversies and Scandals
Grant has been embroiled in several controversies in the Christian community as a result of complaints that she is “too worldly and too sexy.”
She also became embroiled in a controversy after an article portrayed her as condoning premarital sex.
Amy later stated that the article distorted her views. There are currently no rumors about Grant or her career.