Amy Slaton is a popular American YouTuber who makes makeup and food-related videos. Amy Slaton appears in YouTube videos alongside her sister Tammy Slaton. They rose to prominence and gained even more notoriety after appearing in TLC’s new reality weight loss documentary series “1000 lbs sisters.”
How old is Amy Slaton?
Amy Slaton is an American citizen who was born in 1987. Similarly, she celebrates her birthday on October 28th every year. The YouTuber is currently 33 years old. Similarly, her star sign is Scorpio, and she was born in Dixon, Kentucky. She is also known as Twilightqueen.
Amy’s father’s identity remains a mystery. Darlene is her mother’s name. Darlene is no longer with Amy and has remarried to Frank stars. Amy also has a sister, Tammy Slaton, who was born on July 27, 1989, and a brother, Chris Combs. Amy’s grandmother raised her and her sister in Dixon. Both sisters are obese and suffer from a variety of health issues, including diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
Education of Amy Slaton
Amy Slaton’s educational background is still unknown. We do know, however, that she has at least attended high school in her hometown.
How much is Amy Slaton’s Net Worth?
The YouTuber received a Silver play button from YouTube for surpassing 100k subscribers. The YouTuber has a net worth of $250,000. Furthermore, her YouTube channel contributes to her massive wealth, and her revenue has increased to some extent since she appeared in TLC’s docu-series. Her YouTube videos earn her around $155k per year.
Who is Amy Slaton married t0?
She married her high school sweetheart Michael Halterman. The couple dated for several years before marrying in 2019. In Nashville, Tennessee, they were married. Amy shed some pounds because she was determined to have a child with her husband. Gage, the couple’s son, will be born in November of 2020.
In both her personal and professional lives, the makeup enthusiast YouTuber has avoided scandal.
How tall is Amy Slaton?
The YouTuber is about 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 131 kg. She has brown eyes, blonde hair, and a fair complexion.
Career line of Amy Slaton
- Amy has made a career out of YouTube. In her videos, she discusses makeup and food. Similarly, she has uploaded some vlogs to her YouTube channel.
- She has a YouTube channel called ‘Amy Slaton-Halterman.’ The makeup enthusiast joined YouTube on January 11, 2011 and has been posting videos ever since.
- Her first YouTube video is titled ‘New Slaton sister vlog.’ The video, which was posted on January 31, 2014, has received approximately 32 thousand views.
- Fans were taken aback by the YouTuber’s appearance and obese nature, but she has continued to thrive on her weight loss journey. Similarly, her most-watched video is titled ‘The Power of Makeup,’ and it was posted on April 4th, 2016. The video has received 7.5 million views to date.
- The YouTuber primarily produces makeup-related content and is frequently seen trying out different makeup looks. She has stepped outside of her comfort zone and demonstrated incredible confidence.
- She has inspired thousands of obese Americans to come out of their shells and live their lives the way they want. To date, she has published 1,115 videos on YouTube, and her videos have been viewed a whopping 43,594,603 times.
- Since appearing in TLC’s new reality weight loss documentary series, the sister duo has re-entered the spotlight. The two sisters have grown to have a deeper level of understanding and have pushed each other on their weight loss journey.