Facts of Anand Ahuja
|Full Name:||Anand Ahuja|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Sibling:||Two (Anant and Amit Ahuja)|
Anand Ahuja is an Indian entrepreneur and the husband of Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor. Anand Ahuja also serves as the managing director of his family’s business, Shahi Exports. Anand Ahuja is also the founder of the online clothing line Bhane and the shoe store VegNonVeg.
How old is Anand Ahuja?
On July 29, 1983, Anand Ahuja was born. He is now known as Anand S. Ahuja. Ahuja was born in New Delhi, India, at the age of 37. He was born to Harish Ahuja, a businessman, and Priya Ahuja, a homemaker. He was born in early July under the sign of Leo. In terms of her other birth details, he is Indian by nationality and Asian by ethnicity. Similarly, Anand is a Hindu. He shares his parents’ love with his brothers, Anant and Amit Ahuja. Amit is his younger brother.
Anand is a huge sneakerhead. He adores Nike shoes. He is a big fan of the basketball team “Los Angeles Lakers.” Similarly, Ahuja can’t get enough of Notorious B.I.G.’s “Hypnotize.” Furthermore, his favorite food is a “Acai bowl.”
Education of Anand Ahuja
In terms of education, he attended the American Embassy School in Delhi. He flew to the United States to further his education. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics and International Relations from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Furthermore, he enrolled in the MBA program at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. But he later dropped out. However, he has not disclosed the reasons for his departure from his university.
How much is Anand Ahuja’s Net Worth?
He was named GQ’s Men of the Year for being the most stylish man. His love for sneakers is timeless, and as a result, he never goes out of style. Anand, with his clothing line and shoe store, is clearly the best fit for the award.
Anand is a successful businessman. He is a firm believer in hard work and determination. Little is known about his business ventures and entrepreneurship, but his company Bhane has an annual revenue of around $450 million. His net worth may be in the millions, but the exact figure is unknown. His annual income is expected to be the same as his company’s revenue of $450 million.
Is Anand Ahuja dating someone?
The status of Ahuja’s relationship is no longer a closely guarded secret. He is the proud husband of Sonam Kapoor. Sonam and Anand married on May 8, 2018, after dating for several years. Anand and Sonam met in a bar, arranged by Sonam’s friend, to reflect on how their love grew. Sonam revealed that Anand was attempting to set Sonam up with another friend. Ahuja, on the other hand, saved Sonam for himself in the end. The media has taken their relationship to new heights. They are still in the spotlight.
How tall is Anand Ahuja?
Anand, Sonam’s dashing husband, is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Similarly, his weight is recorded as 67 kg. His chest measurement is 38 inches, and his waist measurement is 30 inches. His biceps are also measured at 12 inches. He has mesmerizing Dark Brown eyes and Black hair.
Career line of Anand Ahuja
- Anand’s current career is as a Product Manager Intern at Amazon. Ahuja previously interned at Deutsche Bank. He was also an Assistant Buyer at Macy’s.
- Ahuja returned to his native land, where he worked to expand his family’s business, Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd. Shahi Exports is an apparel manufacturing company founded in 1974 by his grandmother, Sarla S Ahuja. He is now the managing director of Shahi Exports PVT Ltd.
- Then, Anand launched a clothing line called “Bhane.” Bhane is an online fashion retailer that sells clothing and accessories for both men and women. As of now, Anand Ahuja is the founder and CEO of Bhane.
- To learn more about Bhane, Anand owns a showroom in New Delhi’s upscale Meherchand Market. Sonam Kapoor, Anand’s wife, has been photographed wearing Bhane clothes.
- Anand Ahuja’s passion for sneakers and Nike shoes inspired him to open the VegNonVeg store. Abhineet Singh is the other mind behind VegNonVeg. He has done extremely well in this shoe boutique because it is the only store in India that carries the limited edition sneakers.