Facts of Andie Case
|Full Name:||Andie Case|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Personality, Actress|
Andie Case is a professional singer-songwriter and performer from the United States. Andie Case rose to international prominence after covering popular artists’ songs as well as her own on her YouTube channel.
How old is Andie Case?
On June 12, 1992, Andie Case was born. She grew up in Marysville, Washington, and now lives in Seattle. Her zodiac sign is Gemini, and she is currently 28 years old. Andie is the youngest of seven children.
There are no other details about her family background available. Similarly, she has not provided any details about her educational journey.
How much is Andie Case’s Net Worth?
Now, when it comes to her earnings and income, she certainly makes a good living from her profession. As of May 2020, her net worth was $155K. Her YouTube and singing careers have provided the majority of her wealth.
Is Andie Case dating someone?
She is bisexual in terms of sexual orientation. Furthermore, when she released her first single, “Be Myself,” on YouTube in April 2018, the song’s description stated that it was about her bisexuality. Moreover, her most recent single, “Mysterious,” is the first song she’s written about a female love interest since coming out as bisexual earlier this year.
The song was inspired by her sexual tension with a girl she had a crush on. Case is conflicted in the song about whether she should act on her feelings or keep her thoughts and emotions to herself. in addition The video, which premiered on Billboard Pride below, shows Andie having fun and getting closer to a female crush while hanging out at the beach, sitting in laundromat carts, and painting each other’s bodies with neon colors.
Case wrote about a girl who assisted her on her path to self-discovery. Andie wanted to convey this idea in the video by recreating several interactions between the two girls. She is not currently dating anyone and is concentrating on her career.
How tall is Andie Case?
Andie’s personality is both reserved and bold. The attractive singer has a toned and curvy body structure. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs approximately 52 kilograms. Her ears and bellybutton are also pierced. Amy Winehouse’s image is tattooed on Andie’s right arm. Her blue eyes and blonde hair complement her appearance. Her hair is currently periwinkle in color.
Career line of Andie Case
- Andie first sang in public during a fifth-grade talent show, and she has pursued a musical career since then. Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Hayley Williams, and Demi Lovato are some of her musical inspirations.
- She was a member of the 2014 Girls Night In tour. She also launched her own YouTube channel, which she calls “Self-Titled.”
- Some of her most well-known covers include mashups of Rixton’s “Me and My Broken Heart”/”Lonely No More” and Jason Derulo’s “Want To Want Me”/”I Want You To Want Me.”
- “Your Love,” “You Broke Me in Two,” and “You’re Perfect (Don’t Let the World Tear You Down”) were some of her original songs. She also covered The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” shortly after it was released.
- Her original compositions can be found on iTunes, and she is working on an EP release. Furthermore, her song “Want To Want Me/I Want You To Want Me Mashup” was ranked seventh in the United Kingdom’s top ten Spotify “most viral” tracks in June 2015.
- The single also spent three weeks on the UK Singles Chart, peaking at number 24. Her “Know No Boundaries” solo tour, which included bandmates Ajay Marshall and Naph Smith, was also held in 2016.
- In an episode of Breaking Band in 2015, Andie was mentored by Dave Navarro. In January of 2016, the episode aired. The shows, on the other hand, focused on bringing together well-known musicians and newcomers.
- Furthermore, on December 15, 2017, she was awarded the grand prize of $1 million in Usher’s Megastar Talent Competition, a mobile app-based competition.