Facts of Andrea Grymes
|Date of Birth:||1984|
|Birth Nation:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 Feet 4 Inch|
|Birth Name:||Andrea Helen Grymes|
|Salary:||around $200 thousand per year|
|Education;||Southern Methodist University|
|Awards:||the Best Morning Newscast Emmy|
Andrea Grymes is an American news reporter and news anchor who works since July 2013 for WCBS-TV in New York. She also worked as a production assistant on The View and Fox News Channel of ABC. Grymes has also worked with WNYW-TV, where she has been working since March 2013.
What is the Age of Andrea Grymes?
Born in 1984 in Queens, United States of America as Andrea Helen Grymes, Andrea Grymes spent most of her young age in Texas. She belongs to the American nationality and Grymes is mixed for her ethnicity. Andrea’s age is 37 years since 2021.
Grymes joined Dallas Southern Methodist University where she studied journalism and political science and received an honorary degree in magna cum laude. Grymes has been very interested in television news since she was 16 when she transmitted the TV station morning report. After covering terrorist attacks in New York City and Washington D.C., she decided to pursue her journalism work. On September 11, 2011, live. Live.
Who is Andrea Grymes Married to?
As mentioned by various sources, Andrea Grymes is believed to be married. However, she still has to make a husband and children announcement. She appears to be more interested in her personal life. The media personality often shares her Instagram with her husband with beautiful snaps. But she never spoke of her marriage, husband.
On her leave, Grymes uses her space to read books, play the piano and spend time with family and friends. She also has a close relationship with Laura, John, Stephanie, and Irene. Andrea Grymes resides in New York at the moment.
How much is Andrea Grymes Net Worth?
Andrea Grymes is known to have been working in the field of journalism for 10 years and is believed to earn good pay. Her salary can be expected to be around $200,000 a year. Its net worth could be about a million. Known for its extensive journalism work, Andrea Grymes is moderately tall, about 5 feet and 4 inches tall.
Career Line of Andrea Grymes
- Andrea Grymes began her career as a reporter for News 12 Networks in 2006.
- During the tenure, she worked for approximately seven years on the station as well as News 12 The Bronx, News 12 Brooklyn, and News 12 Long Island.
- Some of Grymes’ best stories include the condemnation of Bernie Madoff, Pope Benedict’s trip to New York, the Hudson Miracle, and Superstorm Sandy.
- Her show was nominated for Emmy’s best newscast during Hurricane Irene.
- Prior to this, she also worked as Fox News Channel Production Assistant.
- Grymes has reported several stories including WNYW-Boston TV’s Marathon in New York, where since March 2013 she began working.