Andrew Bush otherwise known as Andy Bush is a senior VP at Octagon Global Events. He went to the spotlight subsequent to being the spouse of an American expert golf player, Morgan Pressel.
Parents of Andrew Bush
Andrew Bush was born in Halifax Regional Municipality, Canada. His father’s name is Rollie Bush. Bush is constantly posting pictures of his parents on his Instagram account. He currently resides in Toronto, Ontario.
Bush has successfully maintained a private and quiet life by not disclosing too many details about himself.
Andrew Bush’s Personal Life
Andrew has been able to maintain a low-key lifestyle. He is currently single, and there hasn’t been much information about his personal life circulated on the internet. Furthermore, the director is active on social networking sites such as Twitter, where he has 3261 followers and has posted about 281 photos and videos, and Facebook, where he is followed by 214 people. He isn’t very active on Facebook, and his posts are few and far between.
With almost no evidence of his romantic involvement records, his relationship status is most likely single. Andrew might be single. In addition, he appears to be a quiet individual who wishes to keep his personal life out of the spotlight.
How much is Andrew Bush Net Worth?
Andrew’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. According to Glassdoor, the average salary of a director in Canada is estimated to be Canadian $130,000 per year, which is approximately 98,826 US dollars. Similarly, Andrew may be paid the same amount each year.
Although no specifics about his assets or earnings are known, based on the average salary of directors in Canada, it can be assumed that he lives a wealthy life.Andrew Bush was traveling to various locations while taking this photograph outside the city, from which the city appears to be quite nice.
Aside from movies and TV shows, one of his main sources of income is from Troupe sketches, which he co-writes, acts in, and directs. It has been viewed over 40 million times. According to his Twitter posts, he is an adventurer who enjoys exploring new places. It appears that he spends a significant portion of his earnings on touring and traveling.
Andrew Bush’s Career Line
- Andrew Bush began his career in 1995 with the show Lexx: The Dark Zone Stories. Since then, he has appeared in a number of projects in a variety of roles.
- He has written many TV shows, including This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Robson Arms, and many others.
- Bush has also directed a number of television shows. He is best known for his roles in the television shows and films Roller Town (2011), Picnicface (2011), and Cavendish (2012). (2019).
- Andrew has also received numerous awards.
- In 2012, he won the Canadian Comedy Awards for Best Writing TV Series for Picnicface, Best Film for Roller Town, Best Writing Film for Roller Town, and Best TV Show for Picnicface. He has also received numerous nominations and awards over the years.
- Andrew is a member of the Canadian sketch comedy troupe Picnicface, along with Kyle Dooley, Cheryl Hann, Mark Little, Brian Macquarrie, Evany Rosen, Scott Vrooman, and Bill Wood. In addition to Andrew, Mike Rohl, David Steinberg, Kevin Dunn, and Craig Zobel are well-known film directors.