Facts of Andy Schrock
|Full Name:||Andy Schrock|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Sibling:||Ryden and Syris|
Andy Schrock is a self-titled YouTuber from the United States who posts videos about skateboarding, comedy, and his personal life. Andy Schrock is also a published author, as well as the owner and operator of several skateboarding businesses.
How old is Andy Schrock?
In the year 2020, Andy Schrock will be 36 years old. On January 19, 1984, at Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio, he was born. Capricorn is his birth sign. He was born in the United States to parents who were both Americans. He hasn’t revealed the names of his parents or siblings, however.
Similarly, he is of American nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown. In terms of his educational background, there is no information available, and he may have received better educational facilities.
How much is Andy Schrock Net Worth?
Andy Schrock has made a good living as a Youtuber. Because of his good income, he can afford to live a lavish lifestyle. His net worth is estimated to be in the tens of millions of dollars.
Who is Andy Schrock Married to?
Andy Schrock is a married man, according to his personal information. He hasn’t, however, mentioned the name of his wife. However, he continues to post adorable photos of himself and his wife on social media. The couple appears to be very happy together, and there is no indication that they will divorce anytime soon.
Similarly, he has two adorable sons named Ryden and Syris. He also continues to upload videos and photos of himself and his son to YouTube and other social media platforms. Furthermore, he has avoided any controversial acts and has maintained a positive public image.
How does Andy Schrock look like?
Stunning Andy Schrock possesses a pleasant personality as well as a physically fit body. He is of average height and weighs a normal amount. Similarly, he has light brown eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Andy Schrock
- In terms of his professional life, Andy Schrock began his YouTube career. He has a self-titled YouTube channel where he posts videos about skateboarding, comedy, and his personal life.
- Similarly, he is a published author as well as the owner and operator of several skateboarding companies.
- In July 2016, he also surpassed 1 million YouTube subscribers. He also runs ReVive Skateboards and FORCE Skateboard Wheels. One of his videos, “How To Play With Your Toddler 101: PlayGround!” with his older son, has received over 60 million views. In addition, in September of 2014, he uploaded a video titled “2-Year-Old Skater Meets Tony Hawk!”
- ‘We Want Revenge 3: Spots Needed,’ ‘How to 3 Flip (Or Die),’ and ‘How to 3 Flip (Or Die)’ are among his most popular videos, with hundreds of thousands of views. ‘Public Pranks: Fast Food Idiot’ and ‘Hollywood High 16: Crazy Guy Harasses Skateboarders.’
- Between 2009 and 2010, these were the most popular videos on his channel. Similarly, in 2009, he and his friends created the ‘We Want ReVenge’ series of videos on YouTube to highlight full-length skateboarding videos.
- He uploads the humorous side of pulling pranks and real-life experiences, in addition to skateboarding.
- He rose to prominence in his career on August 19, 2011, when he reached 20,000 subscribers and explained in the video 20,000 Subs! Retaliation! ‘Would you like to be my girlfriend?’
- Finally, his channel surpassed one million subscribers in July 2016. In addition, he began featuring his son Ryden in 2014, and on April 30, 2015, he published a video titled ‘How To Play With Your Toddler 101: PlayGround!’ The video had 65 million views at the time of publication.
- Similarly, he owns two skateboard companies, ‘ReVive Skateboards’ and ‘Force Wheels.’
- In addition, he has been cast in the lead role of Gibby on the upcoming TV series ‘Paved New World,’ which will premiere in 2018.
- He’s also a member of the online community TurboToyTime.
- He also skateboarded for a few smaller sponsors and produced independent skate videos. However, he has not been able to publish any of his books.