Angelina Jolie’s Net Worth and Salary in 2023
Angelina Jolie has amassed a fortune through her hard work and brilliance. By 2023, her net worth is expected to be around $120 million.
Angelina Jolie earned over $120 million in movie earnings between 2001 and 2011. She made $7 million in the first Lara Croft film and $12 million in the second. She made $10 million for her roles in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, The Good Shepherd, and A Mighty Heart. Her salary increased to $15 million for Wanted, $20 million for Salt, and $19 million for The Tourist.
Angelina paid $24.5 million for a home in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, in June 2017. It was roughly double the neighborhood’s record price at the time. The house is in the gated community of Laughlin Park, just five minutes from Brad Pitt’s compound in Bronson Canyon. Cecil B. Demille lived on the 2-acre estate from 1913 to 1959.
Facts about Angelina Jolie
|Full Name:||Angelina Jolie|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Husband:||Brad Pitt (m. 2014–2019), Billy Bob Thornton (m. 2000–2003), Jonny Lee Miller (m. 1996–1999)|
|Net Worth:||$120 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches tall (169 cm/1.69m)|
|Sibling:||Brother; James Haven|
Angelina Jolie has a net worth of $120 million as an actress, filmmaker, philanthropist, spokeswoman, and humanitarian. She has been one of the world’s highest-paid actresses, commanding $20 million for a single role.
Angelina Jolie earns $20-30 million per year from movie salaries and endorsements in a typical recent year. She earned $35 million between June 2019 and June 2020, for example.c
Height of Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie is undeniably beautiful and attractive. She stands 5 feet 7 inches tall (169 cm/1.69m) and weighs approximately 54 kg (119 lbs).
Her body measurements are 36-25-35 inches. Angelina also has a beautiful blue pair of eyes and dark brown hair.
Early Life of Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie was born on June 4, 1975, in Los Angeles, California, USA. Angelina Jolie Voight is her real name. She is 47 years old (as of 2023) and was born under the sign of Gemini. Angelina is of American nationality and practices Christianity.
In terms of her family history, she is the daughter of Jon Voight (Father) and Marcheline Bertrand (Mother). She was reliant on her mother’s meager earnings because she and her father had a strained relationship. Angelina grew up with her brother James Haven.
Angelina Jolie’s Educational Background
In terms of education, she attended Beverly Hills High School for her secondary education. Angelina went on to study acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.
She trained there for two years before beginning to perform in various stage productions.
Married Life of Angelina Jolie
Jonny Lee Miller and Angelina Jolie met on the set of Hackers in 1995 and married in March 1996. Instead of a traditional bridal gown, Jolie wore black rubber pants and a white t-shirt with her groom’s name written in her blood. The couple separated the following year and divorced in 1999.
Jolie’s divorce was finalized just days before she married actor Billy Bob Thornton in Las Vegas on May 5, 2000, after two months of dating. They met on the set of Pushing Tin in 1999. The couple was known for public displays of affection, such as wearing vials of one another’s blood around their necks.
Maddox, Jolie, and Thornton’s son were adopted from Cambodia in March 2002. Three months later, they abruptly divorced. On May 27, 2003, their divorce was finalized.
Jolie was accused of causing Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston‘s divorce in October 2005. She claimed she fell in love with Pitt while they were filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith in 2005. They made their relationship public in January 2006, when she revealed she was pregnant with his child.
Jolie and Pitt had Six children born into their families, three of whom were adopted. Jolie and Pitt married on August 23, 2014. They divorced in September 2016. Their divorce and custody battle dragged on for a long time. On April 12, 2019, their divorce was finalized.
Jolie is the mother of six children, three sons, and three daughters. Three of the children were adopted internationally, while the other three are her biological children from her marriage to Brad Pitt. Maddox (born in 2001) was adopted from Cambodia by Billy Bob Thornton in 2002. Maddox was adopted by Pitt in 2006.
Jolie adopted Pax (born in 2003) from Vietnam in 2007 and Pitt adopted him in 2008. She and Pitt adopted Zahara (born in 2005) from Ethiopia in 2005 and 2006. Jolie and Pitt’s biological children are Shiloh (born in 2006), Knox (born in 2008), and Vivienne (born in 2008).
She has become heavily involved in humanitarian efforts, working with UNHCR, traveling around the world on field missions, and donating money to various relief organizations. Jolie and actor Brad Pitt also co-founded the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
Angelina Jolie Instagram
She has 14.1 million followers on her Instagram account @angelinajolie. She also has 54.9K Twitter followers and 628K Facebook followers.
Angelina Jolie Professional Line
- In terms of her career, her father co-wrote the 1982 film “Lookin’ to Get Out,” in which Angelina Jolie made her debut. When the film was released, she was only seven years old.
- In the 1993 film “Cyborg 2,” she played Casella “Cash” Reese, a nearly human robot. The film’s poor performance significantly demotivated her.
- She received a lot of praise for her performance in the 1995 film “Hackers,”, especially from The New York Times. Over the next two years, she appeared as a stripper in the Rolling Stones’ “Anybody Seen My Baby” music video.
- She appeared in the wildly popular HBO biographical series “Gia” in 1998. The show was inspired by the real-life experiences of supermodel Gia Carangi. She went on to have a string of successes after that, with the 2001 film “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider” helping to make her a household name in Hollywood.
- She starred in the 2004 film “Taking Lives” as an FBI profiler. In “Mr. and Mrs. Smith,” she played an assassin, and in “The Good Shepherd,” she played a disturbed wife. Jolie made her directorial debut with the documentary “A Place in Time” in 2007.
- Her performance in the 2008 action film “Wanted” earned her high praise from critics. The following year, in the film “Salt,” she played the lead character. In 2011, she co-starred in the film “The Tourist” with Johnny Depp.
- In 2011, she wrote and directed the love story ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey,’ set during the Bosnian War.
Next Article: Teyana Taylor Net Worth 2023, Brother, Husband, Children