Facts of Angelina Jordan
|Full Name:||Angelina Jordan|
|Birthday:||10th of January|
What Age is Angelina Jordan?
Angelina was born on the 10th of January, 2006 in Oslo, Norway. She is currently 13 years old and was born under the sign of Capricorn. Her ethnicity is Norwegian. In terms of instruction, she attended the Oslo Walford School, where she received vocal training.
Angelina was fated to marry Sara Astar and Gerry. She also has a younger sister as a sibling. Nonetheless, information about her name has yet to be discovered.
how much is Angelina Jordan Net Worth?
Angelina may have made a lot of money from her professional career as an artist after winning Norway Has Ability prize money and acting in a few shows. Furthermore, her net worth is estimated to be in the $800,000 range.
Who is Angelina Jordan Boyfriend?
Angelina’s current relationship status is single. As a rising star, much information about her personal life is currently unknown to the media. It appears that she is now focusing on her professional career rather than dating.
What is the Height of Angelina Jordan?
Angelina is regarded as having a good body. She stands at the ideal height of 5 feet and weighs approximately 45 kilograms. She has earthy colored hair and wonderful earthy colored hued eyes.
Angelina Jordan’s Career Line
- Angelina was interested in singing since she was in tutoring and was nominated for the 2014 Norway Has Ability when she was seven years old.
- By the age of ten, she was already singing jazz standards such as Fly Me To The Moon and Miserable Sunday.
- In any case, her presentation went viral after it was featured in a number of prestigious magazines, including Time and Individuals, among others.
- Angelica also performed on Alan Walker’s Going Home live show in Bergen, Norway in 2016.
- She also performed Sing Me to Rest and Blurred. In 2018, she performed Fly Me To The Moon at the O2 Field in London as part of Quincy Jones’s 85th birthday celebration.