Facts of Angie Kent
|Full Name:||Angie Kent|
|Net Worth:||$300- $500 thousand|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Angie Kent, 30, is a well-known television personality as well as a social media influencer. Angie Kent rose to fame in 2015 as a panelist on the TV show Gogglebox.
How old is Angie Kent?
Angie Kent was born on February 6, 1990, in Sunshine Coast, Australia. As of now, she is 30 years old and of Australian nationality. She spent her entire childhood playing with her two brothers, Josh and Bradley Kent.
Her brothers Brad and Josh frequently appear on her social media, as does her mother Jane, who gives her daughter a run for her money when it comes to laughs.
Angie made headlines in 2015 when she spoke out after a Sydney nightclub allegedly refused her brother Josh entry. Josh has autism, and Angie claimed that this influenced the club’s decision. In terms of education, she held a Bachelor’s degree in Creative Industries. She had even applied to the Queensland Institute of Technology.
How much is Angie Kent Net Worth?
She has a lot of money as an Instagram star, which she could use to meet her needs. She currently has a net worth of $300-500k US. Furthermore, she earns $53,048 US and above as a social media star.
Is Angie Kent in a Relationship with her Boyfriend?
Angie Kent has never married or had children. She is currently dating Carlin Sterritt and has previously been in relationships with Justin Lacko, Yvie Jones, and Robert Verschuer. Carlin, like Angie, posts adorable photos with her bae on Instagram.
Carlin is a Sydney fitness trainer and aspiring actor. The lovers met on the set of the 2019 Bachelorette season, and Angie chose Carlin Sterritt as her man over many others. But the couple has already had to defend constant rumors that their relationship is on the rocks and that they have split up, which is completely false.
How tall is Angie Kent?
Angie Kent stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 60 kg. Her body measurements are 33-23-34 inches. Similarly, she has lovely blonde hair and brown eyes.
Career Line of Angie Kent
- In terms of her professional career, she is best known for her appearance on the popular TV show I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! in 2019. She first rose to prominence as a panelist on the popular Australian pop culture TV show Gogglebox.
- She had even worked as a nanny and event manager before joining the casts of the aforementioned shows. However, she does have a list of her favorites.
- Angie moved to Sydney and shared a flat with her best friends Yvie and Tom, who has Downs Syndrome and is a regular feature on her quirky Instagram posts.
- Angie shot to fame on Gogglebox alongside Yvie in this house. Angie and Yvie met in amusing circumstances in 2011 when Angie got a job at Miranda Westfield’s Santa center.
- Despite the fact that Angie was playing an elf to Yvie’s Mrs. Clause, the two formed a close friendship despite the 17-year age gap.
- Angie left Gogglebox at the end of season 8 after she moved out of her house. The Sunshine Coast reality TV star, who previously worked in marketing and production, is best known for her couch commentary alongside best friend, roommate, and Gogglebox Australia co-star Yvie Jones.
- With their hilarious one-liners and quirky personalities, the pair, who first appeared on our screens in 2015, quickly became the show’s stars.
- After eight seasons on the popular show, the duo confirmed they would not be returning in 2019 because Angie had moved out of their home.
- Months later, the pals agreed to appear on the latest season of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!, where Angie finished in the top five.
- After her stint on I’m a Celeb, Angie stated her desire to become the next Bachelorette… and Network 10 executives listened!
- Angie confirmed her participation in the popular dating show in April, revealing that while she has never been in love, she sees the show as a great opportunity to meet a “very decent fella.