Anna Kendrick Net Worth 2023, Height in Feet, Married, Bio
Anna Kendrick’s Net Worth in 2023
Anna Kendrick lives a happy life with her family. As of today, she is famous and wealthy as a result of her work. Furthermore, as of 2023, her total net worth is estimated to be around $20 million US dollars.
Facts about Anna Kendrick
|Full Name:||Anna Kendrick|
|Birthplace:||Portland, Maine, United States of America|
|Parents:||Janice Kendrick, William Kendrick|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||5 feet and 2 inches tall (In Feet 157 cm)|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Voice Actor|
|Sibling:||Michael Cooke Kendrick|
Anna Cooke Kendrick is a singer and actress from the United States. She has received numerous honors, including Academy Award, Primetime Emmy, and Tony Award nominations. Kendrick began her career as a young actress in theater productions. Her net worth is $20 million.
Anna Kendrick Real Estate
Anna paid $1 million in the hills above Los Angeles in 2012. Anna Kendrick’s Hollywood Hills house has three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms spread across two stories. In the early spring, she paid $1,020,000 for the house.
Beautiful hardwood floors, French doors, a large open-plan living area, and an eat-in kitchen with all new appliances highlight the home. The house also has a two-car garage with a loft living area, a large patio, a balcony off the master suite, and a small covered outdoor area with its own fireplace. The bedrooms have skylights and walk-in closets, and the living room has a fireplace.
Anna paid just under $7 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills in February 2022.
Height in Feet and Weight of Anna Kendrick
Anna Kendrick is very attractive and has a wonderful personality. The actress is approximately 5 feet and 2 inches tall (157 cm). She weighs 51 kilograms.
Furthermore, when it comes to overall body measurements, the figures are 34 inches bust, 25 inches waist, and 35 inches hips. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is also brown.
What is the Age of Anna Kendrick?
Anna Kendrick was born in Portland, Maine, United States of America on August 9, 1985. As of now, she is 38 years old. William K. Kendrick is her father, and Janice Kendrick is his mother. She also has a brother, Michael Cooke Kendrick.
She is of American nationality and follows the Christian faith. Furthermore, she is of Caucasian ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Leo, according to astrology.
In terms of formal education, she finished high school at Deering High School in her hometown. She also completed her higher education at Bates College.
Who is Anna Kendrick Married to?
Moving on to Anna Kendrick’s romantic and private life, she is rumored to be dating Barry actor Bill Hader. She has previously been in relationships with Edgar Wright and Jake Gyllenhaal. She also does not have any children through other means.
Aside from that, she has no other relationships. While she is open about her gender preferences. And, as of today, she has had no controversial events.
Anna Kendrick’s Social Media
She’s also active on social media. She has a Facebook page under her own name with approximately 1.5 million followers.
She also has an Instagram account @annakendrick47, which has 23.2 million followers. Furthermore, her Twitter handle @AnnaKendrick47 has 6.8 million followers.
Anna Kendrick Professional Line
- Before she graduated from high school, Anna Kendrick was auditioning for major Broadway shows. She landed her first major theater role at the age of 12 when she joined the cast of High Society in 1998.
- Her performance as a young child was enough to earn her numerous awards and nominations.
- She later appeared in the musical A Little Night Music in 2003. At the age of 15, she made her film debut with Camp that year.
- Kendrick received even more awards and nominations for this performance and her subsequent appearance in 2007’s Rocket Science.
- Her career took a significant leap forward in 2008 when she appeared in Twilight as Bella Swan’s friend.
- This role helped her gain recognition in the entertainment industry, and it led to another role in the 2009 comedy The Marc Pease Experience. Kendrick would go on to land her first lead role in Elsewhere. She then reprised her role as Jessica Stanley in Twilight: New Moon.
- Kendrick had a busy year in 2009, finishing with a role in the comedy-drama Up in the Air. Her performance earned her multiple nominations for awards yet again.
- The following year, she appeared in the third Twilight film, Eclipse, before returning for another appearance in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
- She received critical acclaim again in 2011 after appearing in 50/50, and she finished the year with the fourth Twilight film, Breaking Dawn – Part 1. Kendrick appeared in several films in 2012, including What to Expect When You’re Expecting, End of Watch, and The Company You Keep.
- Her most successful film that year, however, was Pitch Perfect. In the wildly successful film, Kendrick plays a spunky vocalist whose modern approach to singing clashes with the Cappella group she joins.
- The film was a critical and commercial success, grossing more than $115 million on a budget of $17 million.
- She only appeared in one film in 2013: Drinking Buddies. Kendrick shifted her focus over the next few years to independent films that screened at the Sundance Film Festival and the Toronto International Film Festival.
- In 2014, she returned to mainstream films with Disney’s Into the Woods, which was a huge commercial success. She reprised her earlier role in Pitch Perfect 2 in 2015, after briefly returning to independent films. The film was even more popular than the first in the series.
- In 2015, I became more involved in independent film. Kendrick appeared in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates in 2016 and voiced a character in Trolls.
- She rounded out the year with a role in The Accountant. She appeared in Table 19, Pitch Perfect 3, and A Simple Favor in 2017.
- Kendrick appeared in films such as The Day Shall Come and Noelle in 2019.
- She reprised her previous role in Trolls World Tour in 2020, though the film was only available digitally due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Anna began starring in and producing the HBO Max series Love Life in 2020.
- Anna began appearing in a series of commercials for Hilton Hotels in 2018. She has also been a spokesperson for Newcastle Brown Ale, Kate Spade, and the video game Star Wars Battlefront.