Annie Q is an American-born actress, model, and social media personality. Annie Q rose to prominence for her role as Jenny in the drama film ‘The Prince of Soho.’ Similarly, she has appeared in a number of Netflix films and has amassed thousands of fans and followers.
How old is Annie Q?
Annie Q was born on April 2, 1992. She was born in New York, USA. When it comes to her age, she is currently 29 years old. Annie is of mixed ethnicity and of American nationality. Similarly, the popular actress was born under the sign of Aries.
There is little to no information available about her family. As a result, her parents’ names and identities remain unknown. It is also unknown if she has any siblings. Annie was a shy, introverted child growing up. She took some time to open up to people, but she is now a full-fledged social actress.
Education of Annie Q
The famous actress has not disclosed any information about her early education or academics. We do know, however, that she went to Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School. She went on to attend New York University after graduating from high school. The subjects she majored in while at university are unknown at this time.
How much is Annie Q’s net worth?
While Annie has yet to win any awards, she is certain to do so in the near future. She has also amassed considerable wealth as a result of her acting career. The famous actress has a net worth of $600,000 USD.
Is Annie Q single?
The stunning actress is currently married. She married Chris Roberts in a private ceremony on July 16, 2017. Similarly, Roberts is a writer and director. The couple met in 2016 and dated for a few months before marrying. Similarly, the couple has a happy married life and flaunts each other on social media.
Annie Q hasn’t been involved in any scandals or trouble. She lives a simple and happy life, staying out of trouble.
How tall is Annie Q?
The actress has a slim and lean physique. Her height is 5 feet 5 inches and she weighs 52 kg. Likewise, she has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her body measurements (chest-waist-hips) are 33-27-34.
Career line of Annie Q
- Annie Q began her career as a model. Her slim physique and doll-like face propelled her to the top of the modeling industry. She modeled for a variety of companies and became one of the highest-paid product models of all time.
- She appeared in numerous advertisements and promotional videos during her modeling career. Following her success in the modeling industry, she pursued a career in show business.
- She made her debut in 2007 with the short film ‘Paper Girl.’ She had a brief cameo as Young Peiyu. Annie then went on to appear in several short films before being cast in the TV series ‘Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.’ The show premiered in 2010. Similarly, she played Lila in the 2011 film ‘Blue Bloods.’
- In addition, in 2012, she appeared in the TV movie ‘Are we there yet?’ In 2013, she played Chloe in the film Breath. Annie gradually rose to fame and recognition as a result of her film roles. Similarly, she portrayed Chloe Murray in the 2013 film Innocence and Sara Liu in the 2014 film The Rewrite. The TV show ‘The Leftovers’ has given Annie the most fame and recognition.
- She portrayed Christine in the series, which aired for nearly four years. In 2018, she played Sophie Hicks in the Netflix film Alex Strangelove.
- Similarly, her performance as Jenny in the film The Prince of Soho has received praise from both critics and audiences.