Antoine Fuqua Biography
What is Antoine Fuqua’s Net Worth?
His net worth is predicted to be around $25 million as of 2023, although his salary and other assets remain unclear. His main source of income is from directing and producing films, music videos, and other projects.
Facts of Antoine Fuqua
|Full Name:||Antoine Fuqua|
|Birthday:||May 30, 1965|
|Birthplace:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United State|
|Net Worth:||$25 million|
|Height:||6 feet (1.83 m) tall|
|Profession:||Director and producer|
Antoine Fuqua is an accomplished film director and producer. He is best known as the director of the 2001 picture “Training Day,” which won him an Academy Award.
How old is Antoine Fuqua?
Antoine Fuqua, an American actor, is 58 years old. He was born on May 30, 1965 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
He was born under the sign of Aquarius and is of African-American ethnicity, according to the astrological chart. He also believes in the Judaism religion.
Carlos Fuqua (father) and Mary Fuqua (mother) gave birth to him. Harvey Fuqua, his uncle, was a record producer and executive who encouraged him to pursue a career as a producer and director.
In terms of education, he attended Taylor Allderdice High School and graduated in 1983. He too wanted to be an electrical engineer, but something extraordinary happened in his life.
Furthermore, before becoming a music video director, he sought to study Electrical Engineering. This was a watershed moment in his life.
Who is Antoine Fuqua’s wife?
Antoine Fuqua married actress Lela Rochon on April 9, 1999. Furthermore, the couple has two kids: Asia Rochon Fuqua and Brando Fuqua. Antoine has a daughter from a previous relationship named Zachary Fuqua.
According to reports, Antoine Fuqua and Lela Rochon have divorced. Furthermore, it was assumed that their relationship was crumbling, yet they are still together and working hard to make it the best it can be.
How Tall is Antoine Fuqua?
This American director measures 6 feet (1.83 m) tall and weighs approximately 78 kg (171 lbs). He also has a pair of black eyes and a hairless head, and his body measurements are 44-34-15 inches.
Antoine Fuqua Professional Line
- Antoine Fuqua began his career as a music video director for celebrities such as Toni Braxton, Stevie Wonder, and Prince.
- Furthermore, he directed Michelle Pfeiffer in Coolio’s “Gangsta’s Paradise” music video, which served to promote Jerry Bruckheimer’s successful film “Dangerous Minds.”
- He has been mostly working as a feature film director since 1998. Similarly, his first feature films were “The Replacement Killers,” produced by John Woo and starring “Chow Yun Fat,” and “Bait,” produced by Jamie Foxx.
- He then directed “Training Day,” a 2001 crime thriller for which Denzel Washington won an Academy Award for Best Actor.
- “Tears of the Sun,” “King Arthur,” “Shooter,” “Brooklyn’s Finest,” and the action thrillers “Olympus Has Fallen” (2013) and “The Equalizer” (2014). In 2011, he directed “Exit Strategy,” a CIA procedural starring Ethan Hawke for Fox.
- He and Wesley Snipes co-created “After Dark,” a comic book miniseries written by Peter Milligan and illustrated by Jeff Nentrup.
- His 2016 film, “The Magnificent Seven,” was a remake of the renowned 1960 Western of the same name, which was an American adaptation of Kurosawa’s 1954 film, “Seven Samurai.” Denzel Washington also portrayed the role of Sam Chisolm.
- In early 2018, he was an executive producer on the Fox medical drama series “The Resident.” In the summer of 2018, Denzel Washington reprised his major role in his thriller sequel “The Equalizer 2.
- Fuqua’s “Infinite,” starring Mark Wahlberg and Chiwetel Ejiofor, will be released in June 2021.
- On December 3, 2021, he signed a first-look deal with Netflix and relaunched his production company, Hill District Media, as a replacement for Fuqua Films.
- He later signed a multi-year television deal with Paramount Television Studios and MTV Entertainment Studios.
- In January 2023, he announced that his next film project would be Michael, a biographical drama about Michael Jackson starring Jackson’s nephew Jaafar Jackson and produced by Graham King.
His Instagram account, ‘@antoinefuqua,’ has over 73.2k followers. Similarly, his Twitter profile ‘@AntoineFuqua’ has 418 followers, while his Facebook page has over 6.2k fans.
Read More: A. A. Gill Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height