Facts of Antonio Perez
|Full Name:||Antonio Perez|
|Age:||35 years old|
|Birthday:||March 20, 1986|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 Feet 7 In|
|Profession:||Former Mexican stock car racer|
Former Mexican stock car racer Antonio Pérez. Driving the No. 1 Toyota, he competed in the NASCAR Mexico Series for Jimmy Morales. 2008 saw him win the NASCAR Corona Series.
What is Antonio Perez Age?
On March 20, 1986, Antonio Perez was born in Guadalajara, Mexico. As of 2021, he is 35 years old. His sun sign is the Scorpio. He goes by
Mendoza. He, his parents, and his siblings were all raised in Mexico.
He is a citizen of Mexico as well. He is a multiethnic ethnicity. He follows the Christian faith. Speaking of his educational background, he attended a local high school. Likewise, little is known about his higher education.
What is Antonio Perez Height?
Antonio Perez stands 5′ 7″ tall. He is about 55 kilograms in weight. He has gorgeous, warm black eyes, and his hair is black. His body measures 24-26-24 inches in length.
What is Antonio Perez Net Worth?
As of 2021, Antonio Perez’s net worth ranged from $1 million to $5 million. His main source of income comes from his exceptional career as a race car driver.
Who is Antonio Perez Dating?
He is not currently romantically connected to anyone. He is an unmarried man who is totally committed to his career. Furthermore, He keeps the details of his past relationships and dating life private.
He avoids the prying eyes of the media with his personal life. There are no rumors or disputes involving him. He has stayed clear of rumors that might endanger his career. He has never been associated with any scandals, though, and has a spotless record.
Antonio Perez’s Career Line
- In 2006, Pérez began competing regularly in the Corona Series, where he won Rookie of the Year honors.
- He won his first race of his career the following year at the Autódromo Monterrey.
- In 2008, he was the series’ champion.
- Pérez made his Busch Series debut in the 2007 Telcel-Motorola Mexico 200 at Autódromo Hermanos Rodriguez while operating the No. 68 Telmex Dodge.
- Due to a gearbox issue on lap two, he finished 42nd after qualifying in 40th.
- In 2008, Pérez made a comeback to the Nationwide Series for the Mexico City race, driving the No. 86 Dodge with support from C.D. Guadalajara.