Facts of April Athena
|Full Name:||April Athena|
|Birthday:||Apr 7, 1985|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
April Athena is a well-known American beauty, baking, and lifestyle vlogger who uploads DIY and review videos to her hugely popular ‘AprilAthena7’ channel. April Athena has a sizable fan base.
Who is April Athena?
April Athena was born in California, USA on April 7, 1985. Her zodiac sign is Aries, and she is currently 35 years old. She holds Bachelor of Science degrees in both child development and family life education. There is no information available regarding her family history. She did, however, post a photo in which she stated that her father is a father, but she regards him as her biological father. She has a number of felines.
Who is April Athena Husband?
On August 7, 2011, she married Justin Moore, her long-term boyfriend. In January of 2007, they met online. He founded Trending Family, a company that connects brands with social media family influencers. Liam, their first son, was born in April 2014, and Jacob, their second son, was born in May 2017.
So far, no extreme rumors about her personal or professional life have surfaced. Furthermore, she has never been involved in a controversy in her professional career. She has never engaged in a contentious act because she is completely focused on her job.
How tall is April Athena?
April has not yet made her exact height and weight available to the public. Similarly, she has a good height and weight for her body type. Her personality, on the other hand, is fantastic. She has black hair and dark brown eyes. Her body measurements are not given any further information.
Estimated Net Worth of April Athena
She earns a decent living as a well-known YouTuber. Her online popularity has led to a slew of opportunities, including sponsorships and collaborations. It is expected that as she pursues her goals, her wealth will grow. She does, however, have a net worth of approximately $34K.
Career line of April Athena
- April’s first YouTube channel, ‘AprilAthena7,’ which she launched on June 5, 2009, has become enormously successful. She does, however, post videos about beauty, DIY, reviews, lifestyle, and other subjects.
- Many of her videos have been viewed millions of times, including ‘Shit Beauty Gurus Say…,’ ‘How to Make a Man Propose (Parody),’ ‘How to Haul! (Parody),’ and ‘Bras for Backless Tops & Underwear for Tight Fitting Dresses.’
- She also has a CookWithApril channel, which she started on December 15, 2011. As her subtitle suggests, she posts a “tasty” video every Tuesday: “New cooking & baking videos every Tasty Tuesday!” The category ‘Thirsty Thursday Drinks’ is extremely popular, with most of the videos receiving over a million views.
- In recent months, the couple has traveled to various parts of the world to attend events and conferences, including a family trip to the Dominican Republic. They frequently visit places where their children can have fun, and they continue to post updates and respond to questions on a regular basis.
- She co-owns a third channel, ‘AprilJustinTV,’ with her husband, which was launched on January 27, 2013. Her husband and kids appear on the channel, which is a lifestyle channel.
- Every day, the couple posts a vlog. This channel’s most popular vlogs are “I Was Pregnant,” “Birth of our Baby,” “Baby Comes Home,” “Baby Shower,” and “Costa Rica Vacation.” April frequently works with her beauty vlogger friend Judy Travis.
- In addition, the couple owns and operates the online store ‘Saturday Sunshine.’ Judy Travis, another beauty vlogger, is a friend of hers, and the two have appeared in videos together.