Facts of Arpita Khan
|Full Name:||Arpita Khan|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||Fashion Stylist, Celebrity daughter, Celebrity sibling, Celebrity wife|
|Sibling:||Four (brothers: Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan; sister: Alvira Khan Agnihotri)|
Arpita Khan is a well-known Indian celebrity daughter, celebrity sibling, and celebrity wife. Arpita Khan is a professional fashion stylist. She is well-known as the wife of Aayush Sharma and the sister of superstar Salman Khan.
How old is Arpita Khan?
Arpita Khan was born on August 1, 1989, and she is currently 31 years old. Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she is from Mumbai, Maharastra, India. Arpita grew up with her adoptive family. Her adoptive mothers are Salma Khan/Sushila Charak and Helen Richardson, and her adoptive father is Salim Khan. Arpita’s biological mother was a homeless woman who died on a Mumbai street.
Similarly, Arpita has four siblings from her father’s first marriage to Sushila. They are Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, and Sohail Khan’s brothers, and Alvira Khan Agnihotri’s sister. Arpita has a degree in Fashion Design from the London School of Fashion in London, England.
How much is Arpita Khan’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Arpita Khan’s net worth is estimated to be around 134 crores ($20 million).
Who is Arpita Khan married to?
Aayush Sharma is Arpita Khan’s husband. Aayush is a well-known Bollywood actor as well as a businessman. Similarly, they married on November 20, 2014, in Hyderabad, using a Hindu ritual at Falaknuma Palace. Aayush is Sukh Ram’s grandson. His grandfather is a former Himachal Pradesh minister and a long-time member of the Congress party.
Furthermore, the couple has two children: son Ahil Sharma and daughter Ayat Sharma. On December 27, 2019, the couple welcomed their second child, daughter Ayat. Salman Khan, Arpita’s brother, kissed Ayat in the hospital.
How tall is Arpita Khan?
Arpita Khan is about 5 feet 3 inches tall or 160 cm tall and weighs about 60 kgs or 132 lbs. Arpita’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 40-32-35 inches. Arpita has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Arpita Khan
- Arpita Khan works as a fashion stylist. Aside from her professional career, Arpita is well-known as the celebrity sibling of three well-known Bollywood actors: Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, and Sohail Khan. She is also well-known as the celebrity wife of Aayush Sharma.
- In terms of her superstar brother Salman Khan, he is a Bollywood film actor, producer, TV personality, and occasional singer.
- He is most likely the most well-known of her celebrity siblings in Indian cinema. Her eldest brother’s film career spans over thirty years. Salman has also won numerous awards, including two National Film Awards as a film producer and two Filmfare Awards for acting.
- Furthermore, Salman Khan was named to Forbes’ 2015 list of the World’s Top-Paid 100 Celebrity Entertainers. Arpita’s eldest brother tied for #71 on the list with Amitabh Bachchan. Both veteran Bollywood actors earned $33.5 million.
- Furthermore, Salman was named the highest-paid Indian actor in Forbes’ 2018 list of the World’s Top-Paid 100 Celebrity Entertainers.
- With $37.7 million in earnings, he ranked #82 on the list. Arpita’s eldest brother is also well-known as the host of the reality show Bigg Boss since 2010.
- Similarly, Arpita is Salim Khan’s celebrity daughter. Her father is a well-known screenwriter, actor, and producer. He wrote screenplays, stories, and scripts for a number of Indian films.
- Her father is best known in Hindi cinema as one half of the prolific screenwriting duo “Salim–Javed,” along with Javed Akhtar. The pair went on to become the most successful Indian screenwriters of all time. They are also known as “Hindi cinema’s greatest screenwriters.”
- Arpita’s husband, Aayush Sharma, is an assistant director turned film actor. Her husband made his Bollywood acting debut in 2018 with the film Loveyatri.
- Her husband is also an avid moviegoer and an enthusiastic photographer. Arpita’s husband also has training in gymnastics, acting, diction, and dance. Aayush has also worked as an assistant director on several blockbuster films, including Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sultan, and Tubelight.