Facts of Audrey Whitby
|Full Name:||Audrey Whitby|
Audrey Whitby is a well-known American actor. Audrey Whitby is best known for her role in the sketch-comedy reality show ‘AwesomenessTV.’
How old is Audrey Whitby?
Audrey Whitby will be 24 in 2020. She was born on April 10, 1996, in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. She was born to Susan (mother) and David Whitby (father). In contrast, she grew up with an older sister named Madeline.
Audrey’s entire family relocated to Indiana following her birth. Audrey’s older sister, Madeline, was an actress. Audrey was inspired to become an actress by her sister since she was a child. Likewise, she is of American nationality. As a result, her ethnicity is still under investigation.
Education of Audrey Whitby
When it comes to Audrey’s educational background, she was involved in comedy sketches and “improv” shows as a young girl. She would still sit in front of the TV after school and watch endless reruns of ‘MadTV’ and ‘SNL.’ She was inspired to pursue a career in comedy as a result of these shows. At the tender age of six, her involvement in Community Theater fueled her desire to pursue acting.
She, on the other hand, took part in school plays and choirs. She had an extroverted personality, and her faith in social circumstances led her to participate in more comedy. She received advanced singing, voice acting, and dance training. Her family relocated to Chicago when she was eight years old. Where she continued to focus on comedy shows and the stage.
Similarly, at the age of 11, Audrey received the ‘Actor of the Year Award’ at the Michigan Civic Awards. Audrey moved to Los Angeles with her family when she was 13 years old and began hearing. As a result, soon after arriving in Los Angeles, she began bagging TV parts and advertisements. She may have enrolled in a university degree program as of now.
What is Audrey Whitby’s Net Worth?
Audrey could have made a lot of money in her professional life. Regrettably, she has not revealed any information about her net worth or salary.
Seeing her performance in the field of acting, on the other hand. We can assume she has a good net worth and salary.
Is Audrey Whitby dating someone?
When it comes to Audrey’s personal life, she is currently in a relationship. Audrey began dating Joey Bragg in 2013. Joey posted a lengthy ‘Instagram’ post in 2017 declaring his love for Audrey on the same day she turned 21. The romantic relationship appears to be going strong.
Scandals of Audrey Whitby
Audrey sparked controversy with her aggressive and outspoken demeanor, which was evident when she joined the anti-US President Donald Trump campaign. Audrey was surprised that he had been chosen over Hillary Clinton, whom Audrey believed deserved to be President of the United States. Similarly, Audrey was arrested for this film, along with several other protesters. She later discussed it on ‘Instagram,’ and she did not hold back in expressing her disappointment at Trump’s victory.
How tall is Audrey Whitby?
Audrey is a stunningly beautiful and talented woman. As of now, she is of average height and weight. As a result, details such as her exact height, body weight, body measurement, shoe size, and many others are still unknown. Similarly, she has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Audrey Whitby
- Audrey made her acting debut in 2011 with the film ‘Trippin,’ in which she played the eccentric role of ‘L’ il f.cker.’ Her wild and confident portrayal of her debut role helped her land a spot on the sketch-comedy series ‘So Random!’ As of 2011. The series was based on the concept of a “show within a show” and depicted people’s everyday experiences on ‘Sonny with a Chance’ sets. Audrey played the recurring character ‘Audrey Vale’ on the show for 18 episodes.
- Her flawless comedic timing struck a chord with the public, and the media lauded her performance. In contrast, she appeared as a guest star in the comedy series ‘Austin & Ally’ and ‘Dog with a Blog’ in 2012.
- The following year, she appeared in the short film ‘Scared Sweet,’ and she finished the year with a guest appearance on the show ‘Bad Fairy.’ In 2013, she was chosen as one of the cast members for ‘AwesomenessTV,’ a sketch-comedy series.
- These were centered on the same name’s ‘YouTube’ channel and allowed Audrey to hone her acting skills by playing multiple roles.
- Audrey appeared in 18 episodes of the show and gained valuable on-screen experience. In 2013, she began playing the role of ‘Cherry’ in the comedy show ‘The Thundermans.’ The show addressed spiritual elements as well as fantasy. Audiences have universally admired Audrey’s image.
- She was on the show for a total of 27 episodes before moving on to other projects.
- In 2014, she appeared in the comedy TV series ‘Terry the Tomboy,’ which was heavily influenced by one of the characters from ‘AwesomenessTV,’ which Lia Marie Johnson had previously portrayed. Audrey played ‘Britannica,’ the titular character’s close friend and arch-nemesis, ‘Terry.’
- Audrey appeared in the short comedy film ‘Pro Wrestling Family’ the same year as ‘The Amazing Mia.’
- In 2015, she completed the comedy series cast ‘Liv and Maddie,’ playing the role of ‘Aubrey Banfield’ in four episodes.
- In 2016, she played a significant role in the television series ‘Accidental Change.’ Audrey shook off her comic reputation in this series. In the film, she played ‘Katey,’ the main character’s daughter, played by Jamie Luner. The same year, she appeared on the American television competition show ‘Paradise Chase.’
- Similarly, Audrey made a cameo appearance in an episode of Nickelodeon’s “Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn” in 2017. She was also a co-host on the popular ‘IMO’ series ‘YouTube.’ Aside from her comic persona, she uses the platform to encourage young kids to pursue their dreams and to remain optimistic in any situation.