Facts of August Alsina
|Full Name:||August Alsina|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Singer and Songwriter|
August Alsina is a well-known singer and songwriter from New Orleans, Louisiana. August Alsina’s music is classified as Alternative R&B, with a hip-hop influence. Alsina has also released a number of mixtapes, including “Untitled” in 2011 and “The Product 2” in 2013.
How old is August Alsina?
The talented singer was born on September 3, 1992, in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. His current age must be twenty-eight years old, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius. Likewise, the singer is an American citizen who practices Christianity. August’s full name is August Anthony Alsina Jr. August Alsina attended a middle school in New Orleans for his education.
More information about his education is still lacking. In terms of his family, August was born into a non-musical family. However, Lauryn Hill’s performance in the American musical film “Sister Act 2” inspired him to sing and pursue a career in music.
August Alsina’s childhood was difficult and difficult because his father and stepfather were addicted to crack cocaine. So, following Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the singer’s mother relocated him to Houston, Texas, to begin a new life. Unfortunately, his father dies.
August then began to argue with his mother and was even “kicked out.” In addition, his older brother, Melvin La’Branch III, was shot and killed on August 31, 2010. After that, the singer became more serious about his music and traveled to Atlanta in 2011.
How much is August Alsina’s net worth?
The singer obviously has a very impressive net worth, which he has earned through his singing career. August’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million in 2021. After dealing with a number of issues in the past, the artist is now living a grand and lavish life on his own. Furthermore, the singer receives compensation from collaborations, stage performances, and sponsors.
Is August Alsina single?
On June 30, 2020, August Alsina announced that Will Smith had granted him permission to have a romantic relationship with his wife. Jada Pinkett Smith is Will Smith’s wife’s name. The following day, a spokesperson for Pinkett Smith issued a statement regarding the allegations, stating that they were “absolutely not true.”
However, on July 10th, in an episode of her show “Red Table Talk” with Will Smith, Jada revealed that she had a romantic relationship with August Alsina four and a half years earlier, when she and Will were already separated. In addition, she stated that she “got into a different kind of entanglement with August.”
However, Jada and Will disagreed with the statement that Will gave the singer permission to be in a romantic relationship with Jada. They even stated that August “would perceive it as permission because we, her, and Will were separated amicably.” Pinkett Smith then stated that she wanted to “heal” August, but first she needed to find “heal” for herself.
After breaking up with Alsina, Jada and Will started dating. She even stated that she has had no contact with August since that time. Also, after Jada’s word “entanglement” went viral on the Internet, August released “Entanglements” on July 19, 2020, in collaboration with rapper Rick Ross. In the video, August Alsina sings, “You left your man just to f— with me and break his heart.”
How tall is August Alsina?
August Alsina stands 5 feet 6 inches tall, or 168 cm or 1.68 m, according to his physical appearance. August has a suitable weight of around 68 kg or 149 lbs and a very slim body type. The rapper’s body measurements are 42-32-37 inches, and his biceps are 16 inches long. Similarly, August, the singer, is a tattoo enthusiast with several tattoos on his body.
In addition, like other singers and rappers, the popular singer enjoys wearing heavy and large jewelry. Furthermore, the singer has a slim body type and a medium complexion. August appears to have a pair of black eyes and black hair based on his images.
Career line of August Alsina
- The singer released his first mixtape, “The Product,” in April 2012. Even though his other mixtape, “Untitled,” with six acoustic covers, was released first in October 2011, it is not considered his first mixtape. Then, in January 2013, August’s single “I Luv This Shit” was released, featuring Trinidad James.
- In May 2013, he released a new mixtape titled “The Product 2.” Similarly, his EP “Downtown: Life Under the Gun” was released on August 20, 2013, with a video for “Hell on Earth” following a month later.
- On December 9th, 2013, his third single from his EP “Downtown: Life Under the Gun,” “Ghetto,” featuring Rich Homie Quan, was released to urban contemporary radio. On the 12th of December 2013, it became the most added song on urban radio for the week ending.
- On January 14, 2014, the singer released “Make It Home,” which also featured Jeezy as the lead single from his debut studio album.
- Along with that, it was announced that the album’s title would be “Testimony,” and that it would be released on April 15, 2014. Then, in 2014, August became a member of the XXL freshman class.
- August then released his second studio album, “This Thing Called Life,” on December 11, 2015. The album contains five singles. They are: “Dreamer,” “Been Around the World,” “Song Cry,” “Hip Hop,” and “Why I Do It.”
- In addition, the singer had been working on his third studio album since 2017. On January 6, 2017, the singer released the single “Drugs.”
- Similarly, “Lonely” was released on June 1st, 2017, and “Don’t Matter” was released on June 6th, 2017 for the same album. The album “The Product III: State of Emergency” was released on June 26, 2020.
- August Alsina announced in 2017 that he had a serious autoimmune disease. The disease was wreaking havoc on August’s liver. In fact, the disease has caused numerous accidents, including a stage collapse in 2014.
- On July 8, 2019, the singer informed fans of his most recent health scare. August revealed in an Instagram video that he was in the hospital due to a lack of strength. “We’re doing a bunch of tests, and they say I have some nerve damage going on throughout my body,” he explained.