Facts of Baby Ariel
|Full Name:||Baby Ariel|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Sibling:||one (King Jacob)|
|Mother:||Sharon Kremen Martin|
Ariel’s formal name is Ariel. Rebecca Martin, an American web-based media character, artist, and entertainer, is known as Infant Ariel on social media platforms such as Plant, Instagram, and YouTube. In 2017, Forbes named her one of the top Diversion Influencers. Infant Ariel released her most recent single, “I heart you,” in 2019 and will appear in the Disney arrangement, Zombie 2.
What Age is Baby Ariel?
Ariel was born on November 22nd, 2000 in Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA. Her ethnicity is American, and her astrological sign is Sagittarius.
Ariel was born in Pembroke Pines, Florida, to guardians Jose Martin and Sharon Kremen Martin. She grew up with her sibling, Jacob Martin, and frequently talks about him on social media.
How much is Baby Ariel Net Worth?
According to SocialBlade.com, she earns between $4000 and $64,000 from her YouTube videos. Furthermore, she has signed with various organizations and may have received a large sum of money. With all of this commotion at her disposal, Ariel has amassed an estimated net worth is of around $1 million.
Who is the Boyfriend of Baby Ariel?
Ariel has dated YouTubers and vocalists such as Zach Clayton and Blake Dim. In any case, she is on good terms with her ex, Zach, and even featured him in her YouTube video, “Ex vs. Ex-Closest Companion.”
Ariel spent her Valentine’s Day in 2018 with an artist and YouTuber named Daniel Skye, with whom she collaborated on the music video “State it.” There was some rumors about them dating, but they only promoted their music video.
How Much is Baby Ariel Height?
Ariel has a stunning physique, standing 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighing around 54 kgs. Her fans yearn for her striking looks and one-of-a-kind style declaration.
Baby Ariel’s Career Line
- Ariel rose to prominence after she began using TikTok, a popular video network application (beforehand Musical.ly).
- She is one of the first people to reach the milestone of 20 million TikTok followers.
- In addition, she created her own YouTube channel, Child Ariel, and began transferring Musical.ly tutorials, cosmetics tutorials, and spoof recordings.
- In 2016, she signed a deal with Imaginative Specialists Organization and released her debut single, “Aww,” on December 1st, 2017.
- That same year, she released another single called Perf, and in 2019, she released her new song, “I heart you.” Every single one of her songs received a lot of love and gratitude from her fans.
- Ariel also signed with Child Doll Records and appeared in Rascal, a smaller than usual television arrangement, and Bixler High Detective for hire, a Nickelodeon film.
- Cutoff time announced in 2019 that Ariel would be a part of the Disney arrangement, Zombie 2 alongside Pearce Joza and Chandler Kinney.