Facts of Bailey Sok
|Full Name:||Bailey Sok|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Dancer, Instagram star, Youtuber|
|Sibling:||sisters Britney Sok and Kylie Sok|
Bailey Sok is a high-energy American dance sensation who has collaborated with major choreographers and dance crews. Bailey Sok has an incredible ability to dance and keep the audience enthralled during her performances. She is well-known for her incredible adaptability and speed of learning. Miss Sok has also mastered the Ballet dance form and is now focusing on Hip-Hop.
How 0ld is Bailey Sok?
On February 24, 2004, Bailey Sok was born in California, USA. Her zodiac sign is Pisces, and she’s 17 years old. She is a naturalized nationality of the United States.
Bailey’s mother’s mother is Judie Sok, and she is a former Miss Korea. Britney Sok and Kylie Sok are her sisters. She hasn’t revealed much about her father, however. Her ancestors are Korean. Furthermore, it is known that her mother manages all of Bailey’s social media accounts. Aside from that, no information is available about her other family members.
Bailey was online homeschooled since she was in eighth grade due to her time away from school while on The Pulse on Tour. Despite her good grades, she was denied temporary employment as a result of this. Similarly, she is content with this and values the flexibility of school schedules. She wishes to attend college but has no plans for a future career.
In any case, she’s currently enrolled in acting and vocal classes. She also attends Millennium Dance Complex and International Dance Academy in Hollywood. In addition, she is always on the golf course when she is not training. She stated that she enjoys golf and has done so since she was five years old.
How much is Bailey Sok Net Worth?
Bailey Sok was nominated for favorite dancer 17 and under at the Industry Dance Awards in 2017 alongside Mackenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hilliker, Tate McRae, Kaycee Rice, and the winner, Nia Frazier. Aside from that, she has yet to win any awards. Given her career and her dedication to dancing, she may be the recipient of a dance award in the near future.
Instagram and YouTube are Bailey’s primary sources of income. Her dancing career also provides her with a source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be between $400K and $1M.
Is Bailey Sok single or Dating her Boyfriend?
At the moment, Bailey is single. She is more concerned with her dancing career and social media platforms than with dating and flirting with boys. Or perhaps she prefers to keep her personal and romantic life private and avoids discussing it in public.
How tall is Bailey Sok?
Bailey stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 36 kilograms. However, her other body measurements, such as her chest-waist-hip measurements, are unavailable. She does, however, have a slim, flexible body and a lovely face. She has dark brown eyes and black hair that she is constantly experimenting with.
Career line of Bailey Sok
- Bailey Sok began dancing with her sister when she was 2.5-3 years old, as her sister also danced. Her mother allegedly got the offer in the first dance class for Bailey’s siblings, “Pay for two kids and you get one free,” and shoved Bailey into the group.
- Tap dancing was her first lesson. She was already on stage when she was five years old.
- Bailey began competing when she was six years old, after taking her first industrial classes.
- She began dancing by competing in national level dance competitions, where she was able to show off her dancing abilities. She does, in fact, learn new dance moves and skills very quickly. She, too, is adaptable and gifted.
- Bailey was trained by Molly Long, a very talented and professional choreographer, thanks to her parents. Similarly, her parents have been extremely supportive of her dancing career.
- Similarly, Bailey’s dance instructor has won the World Dance Championship Series and is a well-known dancer with exceptional abilities.
- Bailey Sok’s performance at the KAR Dance Competition was uploaded to YouTube when she was six years old, and it has since been viewed over 55K times. That is how Bailey became famous and popular in the United States of America almost overnight.
- Similarly, Sok built a career for herself by competing in small-scale competitions and eventually becoming a part of world-renowned reality and dance shows.
- Bailey Sok was also a member of the dance group “Dance Precisions” in the past. She is now a member of the dance company “Just Plain Dancin.” In addition, she has mastered the art of ballet dancing, but she has recently shifted her focus to Hip Hop.
- Bailey also has her own YouTube channel, which she calls “Bailey’s Channel.” She launched her channel on March 18, 2014, and it has since received 6,365,869 views.
- On her YouTube channel, she shares vlogs, makeup tutorials, and dance videos. Sok can also be seen doing Hip Hop dance routines with renowned trainer Matt Steffanina in her videos on her YouTube channel.
- She demonstrated a lot of potential for a career in dancing when she was thirteen years old and hasn’t looked back since.
- Bailey Sok is a delightful, beautiful, hardworking, and bubbly individual. She has a very appealing personality that draws a lot of people to her.
- She is also assertive and energetic, as evidenced by her dance moves. Sok has a cheerful and positive mind because she avoids overstressing herself.
- She has also become an inspiration to many young kids and teenagers who aspire to be like her. She is also always willing to try new dance moves, no matter how difficult they appear to be.
- Bailey never misses a training session and works tirelessly to be the best in her career. She enjoys assisting her fellow dancers when they run into difficulties while practicing. Bailey garnered a lot of attention after appearing on the television show “America’s Got Talent.”
- In the show, she was a member of the dance troupe “Buns and Roses.” Although their team did not win the championship, Bailey won the hearts of both the audience and the judges.
- Similarly, after the show, she became even more popular.
- Bailey also competed with S-Rank in season two of NBC’s World of Dance in the Upper Team division among adults when she was 13 years old at the time of the show’s debut, and they made it to the world final.
- She also appeared as an interview guest on To the Pointe and Showstopper on Dance Networks.
- Bailey has also started her acting career. She has also contributed to some well-known Hollywood films and television series. She is an actress best known for her roles in Zoe Valentine, The Neighborhood Kiddos, and Marielle Mondays. Until now, the films on which she has worked have been commercially successful.