Facts of Bea Alonzo
|Full Name:||Bea Alonzo|
|Birthday:||October 17, 1987|
|Net Worth:||$180 million|
|Profession:||an entertainer, an artist, and a television personality|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
Bea Alonzo is an entertainer, an artist, and a television personality. She rose to prominence as a result of her involvement with the ABS-CBN contract gifts.
Early Life of Bea Alonzo
Bea Alonzo was born on October 17, 1987, in Cainta, Rizal, Philippines, as Phylbert Angelie Ranollo Fagerstrom. Her zodiac sign is Libra, and she will be 32 years old in 2019. Mary Anne Ranallo was born to a British father and a Filipino mother. Her parents divorced when she was four years old. As a sibling, she has a brother named James Carlos.
She had always wanted to be an actress since she was a child. Bea has a British-Filipino identity as well as White nationality. In terms of education, she enrolled in the Jose Abad Santos Memorial School in Quezon City. She later attended The Fisher Valley College in Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. From then on, she attended Ususan Elementary School as well as the Colegio de Sta Ana for her further studies.
Estimated Net Worth of Bea Alonzo
Beginning in 2019, Bea expects to have $180 million in total assets. She makes a lot of money by underwriting various brands on her web-based media. Her current total assets are sufficient for her to maintain a standard of living in a sumptuous manner.
Similarly, she owes her fortune to wise corporate investments, generous real estate holdings, and worthwhile underwriting of CoverGirl beauty care products. Aside from that, after living in an apartment suite for a long time, Bea finally purchased a home for herself in Quezon City in 2014.
She generally desired to experience living in a larger space, such as a complex lodging. Regardless, its cost is unknown to the media at this time. Because of her contribution to her calling and her perseverance, she will most likely double her total assets in the future.
Who is Bea Alonzo Husband?
Bea is not a married woman; she is, by all accounts, single at the moment. She is currently focusing on her career rather than a relationship. Previously, in 2006, she had extramarital affairs with entertainer Mico Palanca. In any case, the couple’s venture lasted approximately two years, until 2008, when they divorced.
From then on, she had a relationship with Jake Cuenca, who was her sweetheart for a few months in 2008. In 2010, she began dating Gerald Anderson, a British-Filipino entertainer. In addition, from 2010 to 2016, she dated Zanjoe Marundo.
Bea has been single since her divorce from Zanjoe and is reportedly looking for new love. We hope she finds an appropriate companion for her soon. There are also no rumors or disagreements about her personal life or career. She will undoubtedly find a child who will adore her and marry her in the coming days. She is also making the most of her single life in a calm manner.
Height and Weight of Bea Alonzo
Bea maintains her normal height of 5 feet 6 inches and body weight of 55 kg. Her hair and eyes are both shaded in dull browns. She has a slim and captivating body with measurements of 34-25-35 inches, which include her bust, midsection, and hip size. She is also active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Bea Alonzo’s Career Line
- Bea started her career when she was only 14 years old.
- She has since appeared in the television drama “Kay Tagal: Kang Hinintay.” On July 8, 2002, the dramatization began.
- It was eventually completed on November 14, 2003. This motivated her to appear in minor roles in dramas such as Maging Sino Ka Man, Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin, It Might Be You, and many others at the time.
- In addition, she became a well-known face for TV media, and her series was a huge hit with viewers all over the world.
- Aside from that, Bea released her debut collection The Real Me in June 2008 through her partnership with Satra Records under ABS-CBN Corporation. This collaboration is a Philippine record claimed and worked by media combination under the ABS Network. In addition, she appeared as Betty Person in the sitcom Yp Soy Betty La Fea.
- She is currently scheduled to appear in the upcoming film The Mistress. She has been named This Generation’s Movie Queen as a result of that film and her appearance over there. Considering her progression and difficult work in the calling, she will most likely achieve her fantasy accomplishments and a plethora of grants in the future.
- In terms of grants and accomplishments, she has been assigned multiple times for various honor functions throughout her career. From 2003 to 2016, she was the recipient of twenty awards. Aside from that, she was recently awarded “Yes Magazine Awards” in 2016.