Facts of Bebe Drake
|Full Name:||Bebe Drake|
|Age:||77 years old|
|Birthplace:||Sacramento, California, U.S|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||American Actress, Model, Television Personality|
American actress, model, television personality, and Internet celebrity Bebe Drake is well-known. After appearing in Friday After Next, Space Jam, and Wild Hogs, Bebe Drake gained notoriety. The actress has acquired a large following and numerous awards for her work.
What is Bebe Drake Age?
Bebe Drake was born in 1944, and on May 31st each year, she celebrated her birthday. The actress is 77 years old right now, too. The actress was born in a number of different American cities. She was born under the sign of Gemini, is of mixed ethnicity, and also holds American nationality. Now let’s talk about the famous actress’s family history. She hasn’t revealed anything about her parents or relatives. On the internet, there is also no useful information regarding her siblings.
As a result, there is no information available online concerning her family members or childhood. Our staff is working to learn anything new about her early life and childhood, nevertheless.
She hasn’t given any details about her academic background or education. Similarly, a source claims that she attended a neighborhood high school in her hometown.
What is Bebe Drake Height?
She is a good height and weight for an actress, with a toned figure. She moreover stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 65 kilograms. She also has black hair and dazzling black eyes.
What is Bebe Drake Net Worth?
She has surely become well-known in the film industry in terms of awards and net worth. She has also accumulated a substantial sum of money throughout the course of his career. She also has a net worth of $1 million.
Who is Bebe Drake Husband?
Bebe has not provided any information regarding her marital status. She never discussed her life partner openly, thus we lack reliable information. Similarly, there is no way for us to determine whether she is married or not.
Bebe Drake’s Career Line
- Actress Bebe Drake works in the industry. In Season 2 of Good Times, she made three appearances, the first of which was as Savannah Jones, Marion Sweet Daddy Williams’ lover.
- She made her cinematic debut in Michael Moriarty’s Report to the Commissioner from 1975.
- She then made a second appearance in Season 6 as Mrs. Baker, the mother of Larry Baker, a student who travels Florida Evans’ school bus and whom Florida fears may have a hearing issue.
- Since the mid-1970s, she has made appearances in guest spots on TV shows including Welcome Back Kotter.
- She is also an experienced character actress for both television and movies.
- Which Way Is Up? is only one of the many movies in which Bebe has acted.
- Similar to How To Be A Player, Jo Jo Dancer debuted in 1977, followed by Your Life Is Calling in 1986, Space Jam in 1993, Boomerang in 1992, and How To Be A Player in 1997.