Facts of Becki Tilley
|Full Name:||Becki Tilley|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Social Worker and Celebrity wife|
|Kids:||Three (Charles Wesley, Jerry “Trey” Falwell III, and Caroline)|
Becki Tilley is a social worker and activist. Becki Tilley rose to prominence following her marriage to Jerry Falwell, a well-known American lawyer. Becki is also an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump.
How old is Becki Tilley?
Becki’s full name is Becki Tilly Fallwell. The social worker was born in 1965 in Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA. Her current age appears to be 56 years old. Becki, likewise, is of American nationality and adheres to the Christian religion. Her father’s name is Tom Tilley, but there is no information about her mother. In addition, Becki’s father was convicted of tax evasion in 2015.
He cheated the IRS out of $7 million in accounting data. Becki Tilley has a bachelor’s and master’s degree from a university. However, there are no specifics about them.
How much is Becki Tilley net worth?
Becki Tilley has made a good living from her various occupations. Her net worth must be around $1.5 million. She is not only the breadwinner in her family; her husband also has a sizable net worth. In fact, Jerry Falwell Jr. has a net worth of $100 million and a yearly salary of around $1.25 million. Furthermore, Jerry’s primary source of net worth stems from his work as a lawyer, real estate developer, and university administrator.
Who is Becki Tilley married to?
Becki married Jerry Falwell in 1987 at Liberty University’s Prayer Chapel. It was a private ceremony oversaw by the late pastor Jerry Falwell Sr. Becki met the couple for the first time when she was thirteen years old. At the time, Jerry was finishing his law course. For their horse raiding dates, the couple would also go to Candler’s Mountain near Liberty University. Furthermore, the couple was “husband hunting” with the codes. In addition, the couple has three adorable kids.
They have two sons, Charles Wesley, who is twenty-six years old, Jerry “Trey” Falwell III, who is thirty years old, and Caroline, who is nineteen years old. The family lives on a farm in Bedford Country, Virginia. Furthermore, Jerry “Trey” Falwell III is a businessman, and Falwell III is the vice president of university operations at Liberty University. He even owns the Alton Hostel (the Miami Hostel) in Miami’s South Beach. Becki and Jerry have two granddaughters, both of whom are daughters. Virginia Rose and Reagan are their given names.
Controversies of Becki Tilley
Aside from the couple’s romantic relationship, Jerry was once embroiled in a controversy. Jerry Fawell Jr. once posted an image in August 2020. In that image, their trousers were unzipped together with a female, and he was grabbing her waist. Then Falwell was accused of being a hypocrite. As a result of the controversy, Jerry Falwell was forced to resign as president of Liberty University in August 2020. According to a phone call between Politico and Jerry Falwell, it was discovered that Jerry has not yet resigned from his position as president.
Jerry then resigned. Furthermore, Jesus Fernandez Sr. and his son, Jesus Fernandez Jr., filed a lawsuit against the couple. Furthermore, Jerry’s business partner, Giancarlo Granda, has made Falwell and his wife Becki Tilley’s sexual relationship public through the media. Giancarlo, a pool boy, gave a contentious interview to the Reuters news agency on Monday, August 24, 2020. He even revealed to Reuters that he had a six-year physical relationship with Jerry Falwell Junior’s wife, Becki Falwell.
Giancarlo said he first met the couple while working as a pool attendant at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach. He even had the audacity to tell Jerry that he was watching his wife, Becki, and Giancarlo’s sex from the hotel’s corner. Furthermore, Jerry has responded to the same controversy in the Washington Examiner magazine. Jerry also accused Giancarlo of blackmailing him, Becki Falwell, and his family.
How tall is Becki Tilley?
The average height of the social worker is 5 feet 5 inches, or 165 cm or 1.65 m. Becki weighs 59 kg (130 lbs). Similarly, her body measurements are 33-26-34 inches. Becki normally wears a size 5 shoe (UK). Becki Tilley also has black eyes and long black hair. She has a slim body type with a fair complexion, which adds to her beauty.
Career line of Becki Tilley
- Becki Tilley and Jerry Falwell are both vocal supporters of Donald Trump, and their support was a major reason he won the Republican primary and the presidency in 2016. Furthermore, Becki collaborated with a twenty-year-old Pool Attendant to open a Hostel in Miami.
- Becki Tilley received backlash from Liberty University for her controversial remarks about transgender people. Because of the Michael Cohen and Donald Trump controversies, Jerry and Becki Falwell are also trending. In addition, Becki frequently attends public events with her husband, Jerry.
- A recorded conversation between the actor, Tom Arnold, and Cohen also formed a discussion of the Falwell couple’s personal images. After some time, Michael destroyed the images before making them public. Aside from her career, Becki enjoys traveling, cooking, shopping, and watching movies.
- Brad Pitt and Emma Watson are two of her favorite actors and actresses. Becki’s favorite destination is New York, and she adores the color royal blue. Tilley also prefers Italian cuisine. Becki also enjoys spending time with her dog in her spare time. During their vacation, she and her husband also go fishing.
- Jerry Lamon Falwell Jr. is an American lawyer and university administrator. He was the former president of Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. After his father’s death in 2007, he was designated.
- On January 26th, 2016, Jerry declared his support for Donald Trump as a Republican in the Presidential Election. Several Liberty University alumni and other Christians became concerned that Jerry had “sold his soul.”
- Jerry distinguishes Trump from Winston Churchill in an August 19, 2016 editorial in The Washington Post. “We need a leader with qualities similar to Winston Churchill,” Falwell said.
- And I believe that leader is Donald Trump.”
- In August 2017, following the Unite the Right protests in which a counter-protester was killed, Falwell defended President Trump, claiming that the President does not have a “racist bone in his body.”