Facts of Bella Klassen
|Full Name:||Bella Klassen|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Sibling:||Ty Klassen and Zachary Klassen|
Bella Klassen is a young Canadian dancer. Bella Klassen has received training in a variety of dance styles at the YYC Dance Project and The Alberta Ballet Professional Division. She has also competed in a number of dance competitions since she was a child. Bella can also be found on Instagram, VSCO, and YouTube, among other social media platforms.
How old is Bella Klassen?
Bella Klassen was born on June 4, 2004, and she will turn 16 in 2020. Similarly, her parents’ names are Allan and Christine Klassen. Bella also has two older brothers, Ty Klassen and Zachary Klassen. Her father is a healthy lifestyle coach who goes by the Instagram handle @tinmen9. Bella is a Canadian national.
She hasn’t revealed much about her educational journey. However, given her age, we can assume Bella is a middle-school student.
How much is Bella Klassen’s Net Worth?
Bella Klassen’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million. She primarily earns money through her participation in various dance competitions as well as her involvement in social media.
Is Bella Klassen dating someone?
Bella Klassen is most likely single at the moment. She hasn’t revealed much about the situation. Similarly, Bella Klassen has not shared any social media posts that could indicate her current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, she has kept a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize her professional and personal lives. Nonetheless, Bella Klassen is certain to attract many lovers in the future due to her talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Bella Klassen?
Unfortunately, no information about Bella Klassen’s body measurements is available. Her height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on are all unavailable at the moment. Although her exact body measurements are unknown, it is certain that Bella has a very flexible body that allows her to easily perform a variety of dance styles. Bella Klassen, likewise, has lovely blue eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Bella Klassen
- Bella Klassen is a well-known dancer who has received numerous awards for her performances. This also includes a first-place finish at the NYCDA’s Mini National Solo Competition. Bella also won “Junior Best Dancer” at the 2017 Dance Awards and was a competitor on Season 3 of World of Dance.
- Bella was then named “Most Outstanding Dancer” for May by DanceUpon a Dream.
- Furthermore, Bella began dancing at the age of three. She didn’t start taking it seriously until she was seven years old. Bella then joined the YYC Dance Project and trained with them at The Alberta Ballet Professional Division. Bella also starred in a music video for the band “Animal Years.”
- Bella has also performed to Alexa Moffett’s choreography.
- As a dancer, Bella Klassen has worked with many well-known people. Tyce Diorio, Derek Piquette Jackson, Travis Wall, Andrew Winghart, Kayla Kalbfleisch, Michelle Dawley, and Paul Becker are a few of them.
- Likewise, the young dancer has collaborated with Jessie Riley, Chantal Aguirre, Amy Gardner, Mark Meismer, Danny Lawn, Bree Wasylenko, and Adrian Lee.
- During her dancing career, Bella also collaborated with Louise Hradsky, Stacey Tookey, Blake McGrath, Krista Miller, Kelley Guise, Jenna Masclechko, Kim McSwain, Chehon, Mary Armstrong, Chaz Buzan, Teddy Forance, Kristen Carconne, Josie Walsh, and Lucy Vallely.
- In addition, Bella trained in a variety of dance styles. Bella trained at YYC Dance Project in styles such as jazz, group choreography, contemporary, hip hop, jazz-funk, musical theatre, tap, Acrobatic Arts, and advanced acro dance program.
- Similarly, at the School of Alberta Ballet Professional Division, she trained in genres such as ballet, pointe, character, jazz, and contemporary.
- Beyond Dancing Bella is also available on YouTube. She launched her self-titled channel on May 20, 2015, and it currently has 11,158,502 views and 128k subscribers. On her YouTube channel, she posts vlogs, dance practice videos, and other content.
- The most recent video on this channel is Tomorrow’s Song. She published this video on May 19, 2015, and it has received 11,378 views so far.
- Similarly, Day In The Life Of A Ballet School Student! is the only video with over 1 million views. She posted this video on February 10, 2019, and it has received over 1.3 million views.
- Similarly, the video with over 800,000 views is A Day Of Rehearsals In An Elite Dancer’s Life!
- The other videos with 400k to 500k views are Day In The Life Of An Elite Dancer!, Day In The Life Of Ballet School Student vs. Normal High School Student!, and Day In The Life Of A Dancer Preparing For Nationals! with 495k, 455k, and 425k views, respectively.
- Bella’s other specialties include Advanced Acro, Point, Partnerwork, Adagio, Youtube editing, and content creation.