Ben Bordelon is a well-known former NFL player. In 1997, Ben Bordelon was an offensive tackle for the San Diego Chargers. Similarly, Ben has served as president, chairman, and CEO of Bollinger Shipyards in recent years.
Facts of Ben Bordelon
|Full Name:||Ben Bordelon|
|Birthplace:||Mathews, Louisiana, United States|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 6 inches tall|
|Profession:||Former NFL Player|
Ben Bordelon’s Net Worth as of 2023
when it comes to his net worth, Ben has amassed a sizable fortune over the course of his career. Ben Bordelon currently has a net worth of $5 million.
Age of Ben Bordelon
Ben Bordelon’s full name is Benjamin G Bordelon, and he was born on April 9, 1974. Similarly, the former football player is currently 48 years old.
Ben Bordelon was also born in Mathews, Louisiana, USA. Ben is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Aries.
In terms of Ben’s family members, the former American football player has not revealed the names of his parents. Similarly, he is the grandson of Donald Bollinger, the founder of Bollinger Shipyards, according to our sources.
In terms of his siblings, Ben has not revealed any information about them. As a result, the names and identities of His family members remain unknown. The former American footballer was born and raised in Louisiana.
Ben Bordelon has not revealed much about his education because he does not use the Internet. However, according to our sources, Ben has transferred to a nearby high school.
He attended Louisiana State University after graduating from high school. Ben earned a Bachelor of Science in Business while attending university.
Height and Weight of Ben Bordelon
Ben Bordelon is a dashing young man. Ben stands at 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 138 kilograms. Similarly, Ben has brown hair and brown eyes.
Who is Ben Bordelon’s Wife?
Ben Bordelon is a married to Gemi Bordelon. Similarly, the couple married after a long period of dating. Ben is the father of three children. The couple has two sons and a daughter, Brooke Bordelon.
Ben Bordelon has lived a very private life. The former football player has kept a low-key internet presence and is not on any social media platforms.
Ben Bordelon Professional Line
- Ben Bordelon used to play football. In 1997, Ben was an offensive tackle for the San Diego Chargers.
- Ben played college football for the LSU Tigers, where he started four seasons as an offensive guard and tackle.
- Furthermore, as a senior in 1996, the football player was named second-team All-Southeastern Conference. He soon retired from the sport, however, and began supporting his family’s business instead.
- Bollinger Shipyards, LLC’s President and Chief Executive Officer is Benjamin.
- Ben is the grandson of Donald Bollinger, who founded Bollinger Shipyards in 1946, and the company’s third-generation leader.
- Similarly, Ben joined Bollinger in 2000 as a Project Manager and has held a variety of managerial positions across the company.
- However, prior to being named CEO, Bordelon served as Executive Vice President of Repair from 2002 to September 2013.
- Ben Bordelon was appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in September 2013 and held that position until December 2014, when he was promoted to his current position.
- Ben is also involved in a number of professional and community organizations.
- Ben is also the Chairman of the Shipbuilders Council of America and a member of the Offshore Marine Service Association, Tiger Athletic Foundation, Young Presidents’ Organization, and the United States Coast Guard Foundation’s board of directors.
- Furthermore, the businessman contributes to numerous charities, schools, and churches in his community and beyond.
Next Article: Alexi Lalas Wife, Net Worth 2023, Brother, Age, Bio