Facts of Bernice Burgos
|Full Name:||Bernice Burgos|
|Age:||41 years 0 months|
|Net Worth:||$1.1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Bernice Burgos is a famous African-American model as well as an internet personality. Burgos worked as a model and was featured in magazines like XXL Eye Candy, King Magazine, Show black Lingerie, Show Magazine, The Show, and many others.
Besides her modeling career, Burgos is an entrepreneur, businesswoman, and Instagram sensation. She has grabbed a huge amount of fan followers on social sites, especially on Instagram.
Burgos is professionally involved in the field of modeling which means that the model has surely earned a good amount of salary.
Bernice Burgos’ Net Worth and Sources of Income
The 40- years American model is linked up with Drake which is a familiar face in the entertainment and fashion industries. Burgos might have earned a good amount of salary for her modeling career. She has featured in many magazines, not only this, she has even made television appearances.
Burgos has made modeling and social sites her prime source of income. The famous model has calculated an approximated amount of net worth which is around $1.1 million as of 2020. Calculating her average yearly salary which is close to $150 thousand.
Besides her modeling and social career, she has also been involved in the production field. She is the owner of sleepwear, Bold & Beautiful.
Bernice is marked as one of the wealthiest celebrities to date. She resides in a lavish apartment in New York. The model has collected such brands as Mercedes G wagon, Bentley Continental GT, and Range Rover sports.
Bernice’s Personal Life
Bernice does not like her personal information with the public. She keeps her private life away from the media. Talking about the past affair of the model, Bernice has even shared, which is not as same as the current relationship. Once, She had rumored to be the fiance of Drake in 2015. Before him, she was with a businessman, Marion ‘Suge’ Knight.
After a rumored relationship with Young Money’s Drake, Bernice was seen with T.I. She began hanging out with T.I. for the love he showed towards her. His caring for her daughter made her fall in love with T.I. Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. is known as T.I began dating Cottle and got married on July 30, 2010, in Miami Beach, Florida.
The pair have three children; two sons together: King Harris and Major Philant Harris and a daughter, Heiress Diana Harris.
In 2016, Bernice linked up with Tip. But this time, Tip left her alone to head back to her long love Tiny. In 2017, the pair broke up. After that, the model is living single.
Bernice Burgos’ Career Line
- Bernice is an American model, social media influencer, as well as a business person. She has appeared in so many magazines like King Magazine, XXL Eye Candy, Show Magazine, The Source, and Show Black Lingerie. Her name and fame more increased after she appeared in the MTV series, Wild ‘n Out.
- She owned a sleepwear label, Bold & Beautiful which aims to help women of all sizes and shapes. She is a good example of the entrepreneurship world.
- Earlier, she worked as a bartender before entering the entertainment field. The model even worked serving drinks in bars and restaurants.
- Later on, Bernice has worked with numerous design and fashion lines. She was the mainstay cover girl for multiple men’s magazines in the early 2000s.
- The model even worked in many music videos with high-profile rappers and musicians like Wale and Drake. Bernice can see her in the music videos such as J. Cole’s The Work Out music video as well as Rick Ross’ Diced Pineapples.