What is Bianca Lapus Net Worth 2023? Age, Husband
What is Bianca Lapus Net Worth?
As of 2023, Bianca Lapus’s net worth is predicted to be around $450,000 USD. She has maintained a reasonable standard of living throughout her career.
|Full Name:||Bianca Lapus|
|Age:||45 years old|
|Birthday:||March 3, 1978|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Event manager, Artist|
Actress, event manager, artist, host, marketer, producer, and PR consultant Bianca Lapus has a lot of talent. The chief executive officer of House of Stars Entertainment, Bianca Lapus, is better known.
What is Bianca Lapus Age?
On March 3, 1978, She was born in the Philippines. Lalaine Bianca Lapus is Lapus’ full name, and she identifies as a Christian.
Similarly, Bianca belongs to the same ethnic group as them and is a citizen of the Philippines. The Filipino actress’s zodiac sign is Pisces, and as of 2021, she will be 45 years old.
Due to Her intense level of secrecy regarding her family and early years, not much is known about her parents, siblings, and a host of other family members.
The Filipino actress also has some siblings, although there isn’t any current information about them. High school alumna Bianca Lapus has graduated.
Height & Weight
She has always maintained a healthy physical stature in terms of her body dimensions. At a respectable 5 feet 5 inches, 165 centimeters, or 1.65 meters, Bianca Lapus is tall. Similar to that, Her weighs roughly 154 lbs., or 70 kg.
The actress from the Philippines is 36 inches tall, 34 inches wide, and 38 inches long. In addition, She has been spotted using a bra size 36 B and a shoe size 6 (US).
She also has long, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and a fair complexion.
Who is Bianca Lapus Husband?
Vhong Navarro was the name of the man who had blessedly wed Bianca Lapus. Lapus and Navarro wed in 1998 after a long courtship.
Vhong Navarro is a Filipino actor, singer, comedian, dancer, and television personality. Due to their busy schedules, Bianca and Vhong started to argue after a few years of marriage.
Then, over ten years after their nuptials, Bianca and Vhong split up. The Filipino actress and Jimmy Velasquez, her boyfriend, are officially engaged. Ethan’s parents, Jimmy and Bianca, were born in 2019.
To announce the birth of her kid, She uploaded a photo to her Instagram account along with a lengthy text. Bianca Lapus did really describe every aspect of her pregnancy.
- She started out acting on stage. The Filipino actress appeared in Noli Me Tangere, Romeo and Juliet, and El Filibusterismo.
- Films like “Solitaire” and “Star Confessions,” in which She appeared, are among her acting credits.
- With “Hataw Na,” She made her film debut in 1995. The actress was given the role of Jessica Maranan there.
- After that, She played a supporting role in the 1996 movie “Mula noon hanggang ngayon.” The Filipino actress Lapus was chosen to play Helen Lopez in the 2002 thriller “Gone.”
- Additionally, She serves as the CEO of House of Stars Entertainment.
- Filipino national also works as a breastfeeding advocate. Lapus has consistently presented a superb and expert image.
- In addition, She has hosted shows for a number of businesses, including Moms and Health Today Magazines.
- On the program “Magandang Buhay” on ABS-morning CBN, Lapus and his son Isaiah made an appearance as guests.
- Catriona Gray, the current Miss Universe, and Bianca Lapus are close friends.
- On the program House of Stars Entertainment, they both made an appearance.
- For her part in the House of Stars Entertainment series, Lalaine Bianca Lapus is well recognized.