Facts of Bianka Bella Bryant
|Full Name:||Bianka Bella Bryant|
|Sibling:||Natalia and Capri); One dead (Gianna|
|Mother:||Vanessa Laine Bryant.|
Bianka Bryant is well-known for being Kobe Bryant’s third daughter. Kobe Bryant is a world-class basketball player who played for the Los Angeles Lakers until he retired in 2016.
How old is Bianka Bella Bryant?
Bianka Bella Bryant is currently four years old, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She was born on December 5, 2016, to parents Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine Bryant. Her birth weight was 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and 20 inches, according to the information shared by her father on Instagram alongside the photo.
Similarly, she has two sisters, Natalia and Capri. They are 17 years old and 7 months old, respectively. Bianka also had another sister named Gianna, who died in a tragic accident when she was 13 years old.
Parents and Family
Bianka’s grandparents are Joe and Pam. She also has two aunts, Shaya Bryant and Sharia Bryant. She is originally from Los Angeles, California, and thus her nationality is American. However, there is no information about Bianka’s education or ethnicity.
Bianka is still a child, but she has already attended several basketball games with her family. She had a wonderful childhood as the daughter of a public figure until the tragic death of two family members, father Kobe and sister Gianna, on January 26, 2020.
Personal Life of Bianka Bella Bryant
Bianka is currently single. Because she is so young, there is no chance of romantic involvement. With her charming looks and bubbly personality, she is sure to attract many lovers in the near future.
How tall is Bianka Bella Bryant?
Bianka’s body measurements are unknown. Nonetheless, due to her body transformations, statistics such as her height, weight, chest-waist-hip, dress size, and so on will continue to change for several years to come. Similarly, her hair is dark brown, and she has dark brown eyes.
Career line of Bianka Bella Bryant
- Bianka Bryant is the famous basketball player Kobe Bryant’s daughter. She is not involved in any profession at the tender age of three. Similarly, her father, Kobe Bryant, is a legendary basketball player who played for the Los Angeles Lakers until his retirement in 2016.
- He started with jersey number 8 and later switched to number 24. There is no information about her mother’s professional life; however, she was a varsity cheerleader in high school.
- Gianna Bryant, one of her sisters, aspired to be a professional basketball player like their father and grandfather.
- She was a member of her middle school team and hoped to one day play for the UConn Huskies women’s basketball team.
- Kobe also frequently regarded Gianna as the heir who would carry on the family’s basketball legacy to the next generation.
- Unfortunately, the tragic accident on Sunday, January 26, 2020, took away their combined dreams, as well as the lives of father and daughter.