Birdie Joe Danielson is the daughter of WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella and World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Birdie Joe Danielson rose to fame as a celebrity child.
How old is Birdie Joe Danielson?
Birdie’s Joe Danielson is three years old. She was born on May 9, 2017, in Seattle, Washington, under the astrological sign Taurus. Her father’s name is Daniel Bryan (Bryan Lloyd Danielson), and her mother’s name is Brie Bella (Brianna Monique Danielson). They’re both professional wrestlers.
Her maternal grandparents are Jon Garcia and Kathy Colace. She is only three years old and has yet to enroll in school. She has a baby brother who will be born on August 1, 2020.
How much is Birdie Joe Danielson’s net worth?
Her mother Brie is an ex-professional wrestler from the United States. She was known as The Bella Twins, along with her twin sister Nikki. She is also a former WWE Divas Champion. Her mother’s net worth is estimated to be $6 million.
Her father is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he works on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Daniel Bryan. His net worth is estimated to be around $8 million, and it is constantly increasing. Similarly, she is living extravagantly on her parent’s income.
Is Birdie Joe Danielson dating someone?
Birdie Joe Danielson is quite young for her private life. However, when it comes to her parents’ relationship, the couple married on April 11, 2014. They announced their engagement in September of 2013. Her mother announced her first child’s pregnancy on October 5, 2016. Bella announced her second child on January 29, 2020, alongside her twin sister Nikki Bella, who also announced her pregnancy on the same day.
Likewise, she is attractive and has a charming personality. She has lovely blue eyes and blonde hair. It’s quite amusing that she can do perfect squats and lift 5-pound weights.
Career line of Birdie Joe Danielson
- Birdie Joe Danielson rose to fame as a celebrity child. As a young child, she has yet to establish herself as a famous celebrity through her work. Both of her parents are professional wrestlers.
- Birdie Brie Danielson, Joe’s mother, had a difficult time giving birth to her. Similarly, her mother endures 21 hours of agonizing labor pain before the doctors decide on an emergency C-section. Birdie was born with a 14-inch head, making natural birth impossible.
- Her second birthday was celebrated with a day-tour of ‘Disney World,’ escorted by her parents and aunt, Nikki, as well as her partner Artem Chigvintsev. Her mother even posted pictures of the “three divas” dressed in coordinated dresses, making the two-year-old look like a celebrity.
- Birdie’s mother expressed her admiration for her daughter’s strength in an interview with E! She can apparently do perfect squats and lift 5-pound weights at such a young age. This little Birdie has a promising future in professional wrestling.
- Likewise, she has already demonstrated to showbiz because the majority of her life is documented on the show ‘Total Bellas,’ which stars Brie, Nikki, Bryan, and Birdie. Her mother returned to the arena for a short time, leaving Birdie with Nikki.
- She finally hung up her jersey in March 2019, stating that her physically demanding professional life makes it difficult for her to care for her daughter.
- She is also an Instagram celebrity, with nearly 194k fan followers. She also appeared in Total Bellas with her parents.