Facts of Bob Whitfield
|Full Name:||Bob Whitfield|
|Net Worth:||$14 million|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Profession:||Retired Football Player|
|Kids:||Two (Kaleigh and Kairo)|
Bob Whitfield is a former National Football League offensive tackle. Bob Whitfield is the founder and CEO of Patchwerks, Inc., which operated PatchWerk Recording Studios in Atlanta, GA. He also contributes to local Atlanta television and radio and is a guest analyst for Sky Sports’ NFL coverage in the United Kingdom.
How old is Bob Whitfield?
Bob Whitfield was born on October 18, 1971, in Carson, California. He is an American nationality. Similarly, he is 49 years old and has the horoscope Libra. Whitfield attended Banning High School in Wilmington, California, and was teammates with Mark Tucker.
He went on to play college football at Stanford University, where Dennis Green was the head coach. Whitfield earned a starting spot as a true freshman and declared for the NFL Draft following his junior season.
How much does Bob Whitfield earn?
The retired American football player has a net worth of $14 million. Bob Whitfield amassed his fortune while playing tackle for the Atlanta Falcons, Jacksonville Jaguars, and New York Giants in the National Football League. s tаr rое, аnd th nсrеаеd h wоrth а а рlауеr, rеsultng hm gеtting mоrе mоnеу. е trаnfеrrеd tо асkоnvllе аguаr.
The duration on that tеаm wаn’t lоng, аnd аftеr а whilе, hе wеnt bасk tо thе Nеw Yоrk Gаnt. dе frоm hеr саrееr а fооtbаll рlауеr, оb Whtfеld аn еntrерrеnеur, аnd hе оwn еvеrу bunее.
Is Bob Whitfield married?
Whitfield was the wife of Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Sheree Whitfield. Bob was a football player for the Atlanta Falcons from 1992 to 2003, but we met a few years after he retired. Bob allegedly abused Sheree during their marriage, according to Sheree.
They have two children, Kaleigh and Kairo, who were born in 1996 and 1999, respectively. Bob pays Sheree child support for both of their children, but the courts have not ordered him to pay alimony. She appealed the decision of no alimony due to her lack of formal education and lack of a skilled trade or profession, but she lost the case as well as the home they shared.
Sheree Whitfield was dating Tyrone Gilliams the last time she appeared on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Tyrone was in federal prison serving a ten-year sentence, so their relationship was long-distance. When the RHOA album debuted on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home on Sunday (May 10), she provided an update on the friendship.
Andy was also curious about her ex-husband, Bob Whitfield, who is the father of two of her kids. The couple divorced in 2007 and later opened up about their difficult past during Season 9 of RHOA.
Scandals of Bob Whitfield
The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s March 19 episode was jam-packed with the show’s usual shady shenanigans. However, the episode was also the final nail in the coffin for castmate Sheree Whitfield’s relationship with her ex-husband. Bob Whitfield, who has spent much of season 9 trying to rebuild their relationship after a messy and painful divorce years ago.
During the cast trip to Maui, the couple had an emotional sit-down. Sheree accused Bob of never truly acknowledging the difficulties he caused her following the divorce.“I feel like being able to talk about it and release it is going to do something for me,” she said during her confessional. “But as far as he and I are concerned, it’s all over.”
The saga of Bob and Sheree Whitfield’s past has been a storyline since the first season of the popular franchise in 2008. The divorce proceedings surrounding their seven-year marriage had concluded by the time the first episode aired. “We started out really good friends, then things changed,” she said on the first episode of the hit reality show.
Much of the drama between the exes on the show was based on accusations. Bob was refusing to pay child support for the couple’s two children, Kairo and Kaleigh. Sheree was frequently accused of marrying Bob for his money.
The duo endured their emotional turmoil on camera, from throwing drinks to court appearances. Sheree claims they had become friends by the time they taped the most recent season. By this point, she had left and returned to the popular show. For the sake of their children, the couple had already learned to be cordial.
Recent episodes of the show have revealed that abuse played a significant role in their marriage. During the trip to Maui, Sheree confronts Bob about being physically abusive to her and choking her. Bob clumsily denied her claims and proceeded to make crude jokes about the ordeal. This was heartbreaking for fans. This car scene was the catalyst that convinced Sheree that a new relationship with her ex would never work.
How tall is Bob Whitfield?
Bob Whitfield stands 6 feet 5 inches tall. Similarly, he weighs 144 kg. Other information about Bob Whitfield’s body measurements is still lacking. He does, however, have black and black hair. He has a beard and mustache as an added feature.
Career line of Bob Whitfield
- Whitfield was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the first round (eighth overall) of the 1992 NFL Draft. He played for the Falcons from 1992 to 2003. After that, he spent the 2004 season with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Whitfield started at left tackle for the New York Giants during the 2006 season, filling in after starter Luke Petitgout was injured.
- His time as a starter was marked by two instances of him losing his cool and drawing costly personal fouls, once on headbutts in key moments against the Dallas Cowboys and again in a Week 16 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
- Many Giant fans and local columnists dubbed him “Head-butt Bob” as a result of his actions. Whitfield was benched for the final game of the season against the Washington Redskins and the subsequent playoff game against the Philadelphia Eagles due to these actions and general inconsistency.
- On February 12, 2007, he announced his retirement on Sirius NFL radio. Whitfield is the founder and CEO of Patchwerks, Inc., which was founded in 1993 and operated PatchWerk Recording Studios in Atlanta, GA.
- The studio, which provides recording, production, mixing, and mastering services, has recorded and/or mixed more than 500 gold and platinum albums, including portions of OutKast’s ATLiens and Goodie Mob’s Still Standing.
- T.I., Nelly, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Missy Elliott, Beyoncé, 112, Busta Rhymes, TLC, Whitney Houston, Ras Kass, Toni Braxton, Sting, Cher, Madonna, Annie Lennox, and many others have all worked with the studio. In 2009, the studio was separated from its parent company in order to focus on film and television investments.
- Whitfield also contributes to local Atlanta television and radio and is a guest analyst for Sky Sports’ NFL coverage in the United Kingdom. Whitfield was inducted into Stanford University’s Hall of Fame on November 11, 2011. Whitfield admitted he was thinking about returning to his alma mater to finish his degree.
- Whitfield returned to Stanford in 2012 and received his bachelor’s degree in economics during a Father’s Day commencement ceremony attended by his kids.