Facts of Bobby Mukherjee
|Full Name:||Bobby Mukherjee|
|Net Worth:||3.4 Million USD|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
Bobby Mukherjee is a well-known Architect, Businessman, Entrepreneur, and Interior Designer. Bobby Mukherjee rose to prominence as the ex-husband of Bollywood actress Mahima Chaudhry.
How old is Bobby Mukherjee?
Bobby was born in 1972 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and is 48 years old. He is a Hindu. His mother was a housewife, and his father was a businessman. Similarly, he completed his education at local schools in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He also graduated from Cambridge and Oxford Universities. Following that, he earned a Natural Sciences degree from Cambridge University in 1990 and a Doctorate Degree (D.Phil.) from Oxford University in 1995.
How much is Bobby Mukherjee’s net worth?
Bobby Mukherjee is a well-known Architect, Businessman, Entrepreneur, and Interior Designer. His net worth is estimated to be INR 25 crore (3.4 million USD).
Is Bobby Mukherjee single?
Bobby is currently unattached. Bobby and his ex-wife Mahima Chaudhary were married from 2006 to 2013. They divorced in 2013. Furthermore, the couple had a daughter named Ariana
Furthermore, Bobby faced a lot of backlash when he divorced his ex-wife Mahima Chaudhary.
How tall is Bobby Mukherjee?
Bobby’s height is 5.9 feet, 177 centimeters (1.77 meters). His weight mass index (BMI) is 70 kg (154 lb). His other body measurements are 30-28-32. Likewise, he has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Bobby Mukherjee
- Dr. Bobby Mukherjee is a qualified UK and European lawyer. Furthermore, he has over 20 years of experience in intellectual property (IP) in private practice and at BAE Systems plc, where he is currently the head of IP.
- Bobby played an important role on behalf of industry during his presidency by engaging with the UK IP bill’s parliament from 2013 to 2014. He is currently a member of the Council of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- When he was working at the National Physical Laboratory, he published many scientific journals in research papers.
- Bobby was named a Corporate IP Star by Managing Intellectual Property on a Global Scale in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Bobby was elected President of the IP Federation for a two-year term in July 2012. Likewise, he currently chairs the CIPA Internal Governance Committee. His 20-year experience is very valuable to him. He has demonstrated the world power of hard work. He was known as Mahima Chaudhary’s husband.
- Furthermore, he has made a name for himself and has spent the majority of his career in the physics field.
- Similarly, he is obtaining and defending current patent protection for new products, ?processes, and services all over the world.
Achievements of Bobby Mukherjee
Bobby has received numerous awards to date. In 2015, he received the Hospitality Designer of the Year award from The Star of Asia, as well as the Golden Star Millenium Award for outstanding achievements. Outstanding contribution to the field of architecture and design, as well as Outstanding contribution to the field of architecture. Furthermore, in 2014, he received the Acetech Design Award, the Design Icon Award, and the Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award for his outstanding contribution.
In 2011, he was named Best Tourism Destination 2011. In 2009, the Top 10 Alumni Students Award was presented. Likewise, Best Commercial Architect of the Year, Best Hospitality Design Firm, and Outstanding Contribution to the Hospitality Sector.
Furthermore, in 2008, he was named Outstanding Contribution to the Indian 5 Star Hospitality Industry, Professional Excellence, and Young Talent Design Entrepreneur of the Year. Best Interior Design Firm in Northern India, Five Star Award for Best Convention Hotel in India, Best Heritage Hotel, Best Airport Hotel Award, and Best New Spa Award In 2007, the best residential building and its associated amenities were awarded, as well as the best innovative use of steel.