Facts of BoxBoy
On Instagram, BoxBoy has a comedic persona. BoxBoy publishes public kissing videos as well as Fortnite-related but non-gaming videos.
How old is BoxBoy?
BoxBoy is 20 years old. He was born on December 15, 1999, in Australia. Harrison is his given name, and he was born under the sign of Sagittarius. Furthermore, no information about his parents is available. He does, however, have two sisters.
Likewise, he has Australian citizenship, but his ethnicity is unknown. He could be in high school right now, but there is no information about his educational background.
What is the Net Worth of BoxBoy?
BoxBoy, a young and talented Youtuber, has made a good living from his social media career. However, he has not yet disclosed his net worth.
What is the Relationship status of BoxBoy?
BoxBoy’s relationship status is unknown. In terms of his Instagram and YouTube posts, he continues to share public kissing videos. However, he appears to be content to be single and is currently focusing on her career as well as her studies. There is also no information about his previous relationships.
Similarly, he has not been involved in a controversial act. Despite the fact that his videos about public kissing experiments can be contentious.
Career Line of BoxBoy
- Concerning BoxBoy’s professional life, he began posting to Instagram in April 2018. Then he began to participate in social media sites such as Instagram, Youtube, and so on.
- He gained a lot of fame and attention for his bull videos, funny content, jokes, and public reactions. He also has a second Instagram account, 2boxboy.
- Likewise, he has a large number of YouTube videos on his BoxBoy channel. He uploads videos of public kissing as well as Fortnite-related but non-gaming videos over there.
- On March 25, 2018, he launched his Youtube channel. However, he began posting videos a year later.
- On June 24, 2019, he released his first video, “TOUCH MY BODY CHALLENGE (w/HimyNameisTee) | BOXBOY.” This video has received over 451,366 views. Furthermore, he has only three videos on his YouTube channel. Nonetheless, he has amassed a sizable fan base of around 348K subscribers.
- He has also worked on video content with Jeffrey Yang. On April 3, 2020, he released his official music video titled “BOXBOY – Lost In The City (Official Music Video).”