Brad Leman is a popular YouTuber and gamer who is well-known for his YouTube channel ‘ThegamingLemon.’ Brad Leman’s videos usually have a hint of humor, which makes them a lot of fun and entertaining for the viewers.
How old is Brad Leman?
Brad Leman is a YouTube sensation who was born on October 29, 1996, in London, England. He is currently 24 years old. He grew up in Surrey, London. Brad also has a younger sister. He is currently residing in Guildford, United Kingdom. Brad began his YouTube career in high school. He lacked many techniques at the time, which hampered his career as a gamer.
For his higher-level studies, he went to Alton College to study BTEC Creative Media Production. He chose a one-year course over a two-year course in order to devote more time to his YouTube career.
How much is Brad Leman’s net worth?
Brad is a YouTuber who has also co-written and directed YouTube series. According to some wiki research, Brad’s net worth is between $100,000 and $1,000,000 USD. He also makes money from advertisements that appear on his channel.
His YouTube channel has over 4 million subscribers. He has a Silver Play Button and a Gold Play Button from YouTube.
Is Brad Leman dating someone?
Brad used to be in a relationship with a woman named Leo. They began dating in 2014. They later split up due to some issues. Brad is currently single. Like many other celebrities, he prefers to keep his personal life private.
How tall is Brad Leman?
Brad has never disclosed information about his body measurements, such as his height, weight, and so on. There is also no information about his eye and hair color.
Career line of Brad Leman
- Brad used to be a big gamer when he was a kid. He decided to become a Youtuber by the time he was in secondary school. With the help of his friends, he purchased an HD PVR to record clips from the montage of the game ‘Modern Warfare 2’.
- This was his first step toward becoming a professional YouTuber. He frequently publishes videos related to the popular video game ‘Grand Theft Auto V.’
- In the past, he has also posted ‘Minecraft’ and ‘Lets Plays’ gameplay videos. His amusing comic gameplay and cool editing skills had helped him gain a large fan following on social media. He began his YouTube journey on June 30, 2011.
- He named his channel ‘TheGamingLemon’ in the middle of 2011. His heavily edited gameplays, combined with many entertaining elements, have helped brad gain approximately 4.2 million subscribers.
- To date, his YouTube channel has received approximately 697 million views. Aside from gaming, Brad has co-written and directed a YouTube series called “Jeffery Hibbons.” He is also well-liked on his social media platforms. GTA 4:Hulk in GTA!- (Hulk Mod Funny Moments) GTA 5 Movie: “Alien Attack!” has received over 27 million views. -Part 1 has over 13 million views, and GTA 4 Iron Man VS Hulk has over 12 million views.
- Brad has a Facebook page as well. He also has two online stores where he sells his signature clothing.