BradDoesBanter is a well-known British YouTube vlogger and gamer. BradDoesBanter has over 288k subscribers for his opinionated commentary videos, challenges, and controversial vlogs.
Facts of BradDoesBanter
How much does BradDoesBanter earn?
BradDoesBanter is a YouTube star who has amassed a sizable fortune. However, his earnings are not publicly available on the internet. As of July 2020, his YouTube channel had earned $17,000 dollars.
How old is BradDoesBanter?
BradDoesBanter is 21 years old. He was born on July 29, 1999, in England, under the astrological sign of Leo. He frequently features his mother on his social media accounts. And looking through the photos he posted of him and his mother reveals some beautiful mother-son bonding. They are very close.
Furthermore, he is of British nationality but has not disclosed his ethnic background. There is no information about his educational background. He lives in Tameside, Manchester, England.
Who is BradDoesBanter’s Girlfriend?
BradDoesBanter is probably single right now. He has not yet married and has no kids. He has not yet uploaded any photos of himself with women. He appears to be enjoying his bachelor’s life. Furthermore, he is very close to his mother. He is currently preoccupied with his career.
Previously, he was linked to several contentious issues through his YouTube videos. His Twitter account was also suspended as a result of this. But, for the time being, he appears to be free of controversy.
How tall is BradDoesBanter?
BradDoesBanter has brown hair and blue eyes. With his Chevy body weight, he stands at a good tall height. However, his height, weight, and other body stats are not available on the internet.
Career line of BradDoesBanter
- BradDoesBanter is a popular English YouTuber known for his rant videos and his interactions with other YouTubers.
- He has received attention from several well-known YouTubers, including PewDiePie and Sky Does Everything, the latter of whom brought him to the United States, which Brad describes as “smelling like piss.”
- Similarly, he performs commentary-style videos, with some of his most popular beings on Buzzfeed.
- Similarly, he had a massive following on all four of his Twitter accounts, all of which were suspended due to his extremely controversial tweets.
- He is friends with other YouTubers of his caliber, such as Chubbs, Memeulous, ImAllexx, Pyrocynical, and others. He even has a gaming channel called BradDoesGames.
- Previously, he was known as Brad Does Minecraft, and he made Minecraft videos, the first of which was titled “Minecraft: Oak Jungle solo PARKOUR! w/Brad” and was removed from his channel.
- His videos are mostly about Minecraft, specifically series like Hunger Games and UHC, before transitioning into more comical and “Funny Moments”-style videos. With the passage of time, it evolved into the primary type of content, supplemented by occasional Q&As and prank calls.
- Unfortunately, his popularity began to dwindle after he shared videos of himself in real life, such as reading hate comments.
- Brad Does Minecraft, his YouTube channel, debuted on June 14, 2014. His most recent video is “Brad Does Minecraft (Censored).” It has nearly 11k views. In October of 2015, he changed his name from “Brad Does Minecraft” to “BradDoesBanter.”
- He changed it because he was close to 15k subscribers, where he would be verified, and one will lose their verification if they change their name after that. As a result, he began to distance himself from Minecraft.
- In November 2015, he posted a video titled EXPOSING THE BIGGEST MINECRAFT YOUTUBER. The video displayed the content of a satirical take on exposing videos centered on SkyDoesMinecraft. Sky, on the other hand, asked Brad to try to make this video and commented on it.
- He currently uploads video content that consists of commentary-style videos, for which some have dubbed him a “Leafy clone” due to similar content. In recent videos, he rarely includes gameplay in the background and instead uses clips of other things, such as YouTubers’ faces.
- On April 22, 2020, he launched his YouTube channel BradDoesRants. It has around 10.6K subscribers. To date, he has posted four videos titled “Am I Bringing My Podcast Back?,”
- “Entitled Twitch Streamers,” “Discord Weirdos,” and “Why I Left The Cancelled Podcast.” Furthermore, he will undoubtedly create more interesting videos in the future.