Brian Baumgartner Biography
What is Brian Baumgartner’s Net Worth?
Brian Baumgartner has amassed wealth and had a nice life as a result of his acting and directing careers. His net worth is predicted to be around $6 million as of 2023. While his salary and income are still being evaluated.
Facts of Brian Baumgartner
|Full Name:||Brian Baumgartner|
|Age:||50 years old|
|Birthday:||November 29, 1972|
|Birthplace:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches|
Brian Baumgartner is a well-known American actor and filmmaker. He is best known for his role as Kevin Malone in the NBC situational comedy “The Office.”
How old is Brian Baumgartner?
Brian Baumgartner was born on November 29, 1972, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. He was born under the sign of Sagittarius and is 50 years old, according to the astrological chart.
He has dual citizenship in the United States and is of mixed race. Furthermore, his full name is Brian Bruce Baumgartner. Baumgartner loved baseball and hoped to one day play professionally.
However, at the age of 13, he sustained a devastating leg injury, thereby ending his dream of becoming a baseball player. Meanwhile, he hasn’t revealed much about his family history, such as his parents’ occupations. He appears to be his parents’ lone kid and has not spoken much about his siblings.
He attended ‘Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School’ (HIES), a college-preparatory day school. He decided to pursue a career in acting after sustaining a leg injury.
As a result of this, his son attended the National High School Institute at Northwestern University (summer camp), where he learned the nuances of acting.
He graduated from The Westminster Schools in 1991. Later, he enrolled at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, where he earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree in 1995.
He then began performing at regional theaters such as ‘The Guthrie Theater,’ ‘Children’s Theater Company,’ ‘Berkeley Repertory Theatre,’ and ‘Theatre de la Jeune Lune.’
Who is Brian Baumgartner’s Wife?
Brian Baumgartner married Celeste Ackelson in April 2014. The pair had a daughter named Brylee as a result of their marriage.
Furthermore, Baumgartner previously married Julia Fisher, with whom he had one kid.
He has never been involved in any rumors or controversial sufferings in his life, unlike other actors. He is free of rumors, and he has rarely been involved in any form of scandal, allowing him to maintain a positive public image.
How tall is Brian Baumgartner?
This American actor measures 6 feet 3 inches (193 cm) tall and weighs approximately 90 kg. In the meanwhile, he has dark brown hair and hazel brown eyes.
Brian Baumgartner Professional Line
- Brian Baumgartner made his cinematic debut in 2001 with the romantic comedy “Herman U.S.A.”
- He portrayed the character of Roger in the film, which was directed by Bill Semans. In 2003, he moved to Los Angeles to seek a career as an actor.
- In 2003, he made his broadcast debut in an episode of the renowned television series “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.”
- In the same year, he played AI Grissom in an episode of the NBC network’s courtroom drama TV series “The Lyon’s Den.”
- He also appeared in a number of TV shows, including “LAX,” “Arrested Development,” “Jake in Progress,” and “Everqood.”
- Breakthrough performance
- He had his breakout role, though, when he was cast as Kevin Malone in the NB situational comedy series “The Office.”
- He portrayed the role from 2005 to 2013, appearing in a total of 201 episodes.
- Similarly, he directed the sixteenth episode of the series’ eighth season, ‘After Hours.’
- Other spin-offs he appeared in include “The Office: The Accountants” and “The Office: Kevin’s Loan.”
- Later in his career, he appeared in films such as “License to Wed,” “Four Christmases,” “Into Temptation,” and “Moosecock” (a short film).
- In 2011, he voiced Georgy in the episode “Heat Signature” of the popular animated television series “Adventure Time.”
- The same year, he played Bob Jansen in Eric Hayden’s science fiction film “Astronaut: The Last Push.”
- He acted as a supporting actor in seven TV shows in 2014, including “Maker Shack Agency,” “Charles, Your Hangover,” “Criminal Minds,” “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” “Bad Teacher,” “Rake,” and “The Bridge.”
- In addition, in 2015, he played Jo McCoy in an episode of the comedy television series “Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, & Dawn.”
- During the same year, he participated in three episodes of the popular situational comedy TV show “Melissa & Joey.”
- In 2016, he participated in five television shows: “The Crossroads of History,” “Scream Queens,” “Blunt Talk,” “Chicago Fire,” and ‘The Goldbergs.’
- That same year, he appeared in films such as “Ordinary World” and “Diagnosis Delicious” (TV film).
- He also as Frank the Mercado in Paul Feig’s 2016 horror comedy “Ghostbusters: Answer the Call.” However, his section was not included in the theatrical cut.
- In 2017, he starred as Dr. Olonari in four episodes of the web series “Hand of God.” That same year, he starred as Dean on the CBS network’s situational comedy “Life in Pieces,” and later as a minor part in “Good Behavior.”
- He played Krinkles in one of the episodes of Netflix’s original comedy series “Disjointed” in 2018.
- Meanwhile, he starred as Escott in Anthony Sabet’s romantic comedy “One Last Night” the same year.
- In 2020, he landed the role of Chase in the comedy film “My Boyfriend’s Meds.”
- He provided the voice of Walter in the computer-animated streaming television series “Trash Truck.”
- In the year 2023, he appeared as Collin Franklin in the comedy mystery thriller television series “The Other Black Girl.”
Baumgartner received the 2007 Gold Derby Award for Ensemble of the Year for his work in “The Office.” Similarly, he received a TV Land Award in 2008 for his performance on “The Office.” He has received Screen Actors Guild and Gold Derby Award nominations.
His Instagram account ‘@bbbaumgartner’ has over 908k followers. Similarly, his Twitter page ‘@BBBaumgartner’ has over 464k followers, although he is not on Facebook.
Read More: Antoine Fuqua Biography