Facts of Byron Langley
|Full Name:||Byron Langley|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Sibling:||Two (Bevan Langley, Mel)|
|Education:||University of KwaZulu-Natal|
Byron Langley is a well-known South African actor, model, and cricketer. Byron Langley is best known for his role as ‘Simon Brown’ in the ‘Spud’ franchise. Nyron Langley has also competed in the ‘Last Man Standing World Championships.’ He also has two ‘YouTube’ channels.
How old is Byron Langley?
Byron Langley was born on July 1, 1993, in Cape Town, South Africa. He is 27 years old at the age. He is of African nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown. In South Africa, he spent his childhood with his friends and family.
Byron has an older brother, Bevan Langley, and a sister, Mel. His brother is a professional surfer. There isn’t much information available about her parents and family. Byron’s mother, on the other hand, encouraged him to pursue his interest in art from a young age. His diverse interests led him to pursue careers in a variety of fields.
In terms of education, he attended Glenwood High School in his hometown before graduating with a BA degree in Drama and Management from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
How much is Byron Langley’s Net Worth?
As a well-known South African actor, model, and cricketer, he earns a lot of money. He is estimated to be worth between $1 million and $5 million. She earns an average of $37,157 as an actor, while he earns an average of $25,563 as a model. In addition, as a cricketer, he earns an average salary of $40,584.
Is Byron Langley single?
When it comes to Byron Langley’s love life, he is in a relationship with Camilla Wolfson. The couple shares pictures and videos on social media. Their relationship appears to be going well, and they appear to be content together. So far, there has been no sign of a breakup; they are content with their relationship goals.
How tall is Byron Langley?
Byron Langley is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 68 kilograms. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
Career line of Byron Langley
- He enjoyed surfing, filmmaking, photography, drumming, and a variety of other activities. Later, he rose to prominence as a drummer for the Cat and the Cuckoo, a Cape Town-based rock and roll band. In 2011, he performed in his first professional play, Matric Rage.
- Byron also began his actor career while playing English club cricket. He also worked as a model for several well-known companies. Similarly, he participated in the ‘Truworths’ ‘Summer Identity Campaign.’ Byron has worked with modeling agencies such as ‘Ice Models’ and ‘Full Circle Models.’ He was later appointed as a brand ambassador for the clothing company ‘Totam Clothing.’ He co-starred in the Spud franchise with Troye Sivan.
- Byron was a professional cricketer. He had always wanted to play cricket. In addition, he began playing as an inaugural sponsored player at the ‘Futura Sports Agency.’ The ‘Berea Rovers Sports Club’ in Durban granted Byron a one-year scholarship based on the agency’s recommendation. Byron competed in the Cricket LMS World Cup in England.
- His outstanding performances, on the other hand, drew the attention of Paddy Steytler, the director of cricket at the ‘Berea Rovers.’ Similarly, Byron was signed by the club for the ‘Devon Premier League’ the following year. In 2013, he competed in the ‘Last Man Standing World Championships.’ Career as an actor
- Byron also made his acting debut in the 2010 comedy film ‘Spud.’ In the film, he played ‘Simon Brown,’ a sporty child with a strong interest in cricket. He later appeared in the second installment, ‘The Madness Continues,’ (2013), as well as the third installment, ‘Learning to Fly,’ (2014).
- In the same year, he appeared in his first professional play, ‘Matric Rage.’ In 2018, Byron starred as ‘Warren’ in the romantic comedy film ‘The Kissing Booth.’
- Byron has a self-titled ‘YouTube’ channel where he frequently posts vlogs, storytimes, and reaction videos. He once posted a reaction video to his role in ‘The Kissing Booth.’ To date, he has over 116 thousand subscribers on his channel. He also has a channel called ‘Langers and Mash,’ which he shares with “YouTuber” Thomas Willows. The channel primarily hosts skits and songs and has approximately 34 thousand subscribers to date.