Facts of Carlos Diego Ferreira
|Full Name:||Carlos Diego Ferreira|
|Net Worth:||Under Review|
|Profession:||Mixed martial artist|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
Carlos Diego Ferreira is a Brazilian-born military craftsman who competes in the UFC’s lightweight division. He rose to prominence after defeating Anthony Pettis with accommodation in UFC 246. Not only that, but he has won by technical knockout over UFC fighters Kyle Nelson, Jared Gordon, and Ramsey Nijem.
When was Carlos Diego Ferreira Birthed?
Carlos Diego Ferreira was born in 1985 in Carreiro da Varzea, Amazonas, Brazil. His birthday is January 18th, and he is born under the sign of Capricorn. He has a Brazilian passport, but no information about his family has been discovered.
Carlo’s relatives’ and kin’s subtleties are kept in the storage room. He began learning Brazilian jiu-jitsu at the age of ten. In 2008, he relocated to the United States and began pursuing a career in jiu-jitsu.
Net Worth of Carlos Diego Ferreira
Carlos’ net worth is valued at a large sum of money beginning in 2020.
Who is Carlos Diego Ferreira Wife?
Carlos, a Brazilian MMA fighter, has strolled down the passageway with his long-distance sweetheart, Yvonne Ferreira. She holds a Purple Belt in BJJ. They have given birth to three children as a couple. In any case, neither their dating nor their wedding nuance has been revealed in the media.
Carlos Diego Ferreira’s Height and Weight
Carlos stature remains at 5 feet 9 inches and 71 kg for the UFC contender. He has dark-shading hair and a dark eye color.
Carlos Diego Ferreira’s Career Line
- Carlos began his career as a salesman in a sleeping pad store prior to entering the UFC. He began his career in jiu-jitsu at that time.
- Regardless, he did not obtain gold decorations from large jiu-jitsu rivalry competitions. On April 15, 2011, he made his presentation in expert blended combative techniques and won against Joseph Day by day with a split choice at STFC 15.
- He was the unbeaten hero whose record still stands at 9-0.
- Carlos endorsed in A definitive Battling Title in May 2014. On June 28th, he competed in UFC Battle Night: Swanson vs. Stephens against Colton Smith.
- As a result, he won the battle through accommodation, i.e., a back exposed stifle. At the time, Carlos had won his second fight with a technical knockout over Ramsey Nijem in UFC 177.
- Nonetheless, he lost two fights by KO to Dustin Poirier and by choice to Beneil Dariush (Consistent).
- Carlos eventually defeated Olivier Aubin-Mercier at UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Bader in Newark, New Jersey.
- He also won two consistent rulings against Marbek Taisumov and Rustam Khabilov, as well as two technical knockouts against Kyle Nelson and Jared Gordon. In UFC 246, he defeated Anthony Pettis via accommodation (back bare stifle).